What should KNYTE be?

why_ask_why said:
does law interest you? you can make big bucks in technology law and that would combine your prior experience with technology
Yar, most technology law jobs require an engineering undergrad degree in addition to law

My wife got a distinction in technology law, but couldn't get any employment in the sector because she was a Psych major in undergrad :fly:

why_ask_why said:
does law interest you? you can make big bucks in technology law and that would combine your prior experience with technology

He actually considering becoming a lawyer at one point. Do you know how much schooling that takes?

kiwi said:
He actually considering becoming a lawyer at one point. Do you know how much schooling that takes?

10 years, one soul, and your firstborn

Batman. He should be Batman. That way he'd be the Black Knyte.

.....AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

...HAHAHAHAHAH! Ohhhhhhh mercy.

Edit: Wait, he should be Knyte Rider! Yes! "Knyte Rider...a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man...that does not exist."

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yar, most technology law jobs require an engineering undergrad degree in addition to law

My wife got a distinction in technology law, but couldn't get any employment in the sector because she was a Psych major in undergrad :fly:

I run the IT side of Turner's legal dept and afaik, none of our tech lawyers have any engineering undergrad degrees

edit:and if I get the director job, I may start law school because it would be a no brainer to combine the position with a law degree

Millions said:
Batman. He should be Batman. That way he'd be the Black Knyte.

.....AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

...HAHAHAHAHAH! Ohhhhhhh mercy.

Edit: Wait, he should be Knyte Rider! Yes! "Knyte Rider...a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man...that does not exist."

Don't give him ideas, he already wants to be the Punisher.

kiwi said:
Don't give him ideas, he already wants to be the Punisher.

One thing I've never understood about you crazy Mormons: no self-destructive caffeine or alcohol or drugs, but you sure do love guns and blowing shit up. :fly:

Sarcasmo said:
One thing I've never understood about you crazy Mormons: no self-destructive caffeine or alcohol or drugs, but you sure do love guns and blowing shit up. :fly:

Yea, but come one, do you blame us? You know you light stuff on fire just to watch it burn.

fly said:
Get into radiology or carpentry
can't think of a more horrible discipline than radiology. Money's good, but job satisfaction is minimal at best.
I'd say stick with what you're good at. Law has always been a joke to me, if you don't know what you want to do, then you do Law. that's the way it has always been. That's why everyone and their grandmother has a JD now.
Regardless, my advice to you is stick with what you're good at and what you enjoy. If you don't like it, you won't do it, it's as simple as that.

conservative: Stay with you current field, it's too risky to jump into something new, especially since you have a family to support. But if you really want a change in your life, enlist.

liberal: Spread your wings and explore multiple possibilites, it's never too late. Are you a minority? Look for various scholarship programs in a field that may interest you.

elpmis: Selling coke gives you money to buy more coke.

Galen said:
I don't tell you to do anything, you lying asshole.

Really? So explain the 17 boxes of Lucky Charms in my pantry, then. Don't think I don't know what's going on here.

elpmis said:
conservative: Stay with you current field, it's too risky to jump into something new, especially since you have a family to support. But if you really want a change in your life, enlist.

liberal: Spread your wings and explore multiple possibilites, it's never too late. Are you a minority? Look for various scholarship programs in a field that may interest you.

elpmis: Selling coke gives you money to buy more coke.

If being a middle class short white guy puts you in a minority, than yes, otherwise, no and we'll probably have to do it all on student loans.

Sarcasmo said:
Really? So explain the 17 boxes of Lucky Charms in my pantry, then. Don't think I don't know what's going on here.
:( Lucky Charms, how I miss you so. They stopped selling them here in the mid-90's and I've never seen them since. Now when I'm in North America I live off them, there's nothing better.