What should KNYTE be?

Galen said:
:( Lucky Charms, how I miss you so. They stopped selling them here in the mid-90's and I've never seen them since. Now when I'm in North America I live off them, there's nothing better.
PM me your address. I'll mail you a box of lucky charms.

Millions said:
Batman. He should be Batman. That way he'd be the Black Knyte.

.....AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

...HAHAHAHAHAH! Ohhhhhhh mercy.

Edit: Wait, he should be Knyte Rider! Yes! "Knyte Rider...a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man...that does not exist."

Someone get on AutoTrader and find me a black Trans Am, and a large semi-truck with a ramp I can drive up while moving.

Galen said:
Truth, the UK & Ireland is Kellogs territory. I like American food, as bad for me as it is.

I go to Wal-Mart and buy huge bags of Malt-O-Meal brand Marshmallow Mateys, some cheesy Pirate spoof of Lucky Charms. As long as you aren't obsessed with the shape of actual Lucky Charms marshmallows you'd never know the difference. Its great. Massive bags of "Lucky Charms" for $3. I ate so much last week my crap was pastel.

Not to give you way too much information or anything... :shifty:

Galen said:
Truth, the UK & Ireland is Kellogs territory. I like American food, as bad for me as it is.

Isn't it a little ironic that Ireland is devoid of Lucky Charms?

CletusJones said:
PM me your address. I'll mail you a box of lucky charms.
A once in a lifetime offer, we can exchange goods, but it will have to wait until I move into my new residence. I shall pm you then.

Sarcasmo said:
I go to Wal-Mart and buy huge bags of Malt-O-Meal brand Marshmallow Mateys, some cheesy Pirate spoof of Lucky Charms. As long as you aren't obsessed with the shape of actual Lucky Charms marshmallows you'd never know the difference. Its great. Massive bags of "Lucky Charms" for $3. I ate so much last week my crap was pastel.

Not to give you way too much information or anything... :shifty:
I was left jaded with the whole Walmart Experience. I found everything to be second-rate, and there wasn't exactly much of a selection. Those offers sound good though :D

Galen said:
What do you want sir?
I have never been to ireland, I don't know anything about it that wasn't in the movie "the quiet man."

I do hear that Guinness tastes way different from over there.

CletusJones said:
I have never been to ireland, I don't know anything about it that wasn't in the movie "the quiet man."

I do hear that Guinness tastes way different from over there.
haha.

Well I suppose I could grab you some. Only problem is it's weight and packaging it up well enough that it won't burst/become denaturized in transit. I'll see what I can do though sir.

Sarcasmo said:
Limericks, Blarney Stones, 4-leaf clovers, shillelaghs, pots o' gold, snakes (haha, tricked ya), and IRA members.
Such things are in abundance worldwide! He has no need for goods such as those. (send snakes plz.)

Galen said:
haha.

Well I suppose I could grab you some. Only problem is it's weight and packaging it up well enough that it won't burst/become denaturized in transit. I'll see what I can do though sir.
I dunno, that's the only thing I could think of. Use your imagination and send something cool. You could always send a pot of gold if all else fails.

CletusJones said:
I dunno, that's the only thing I could think of. Use your imagination and send something cool. You could always send a pot of gold if all else fails.
No problem, I store all mine at the begining of the rainbow.

Galen said:
No problem, I store all mine at the begining of the rainbow.
sweet!

will it look like this?
rainbow_and_pot_of_gold_transparent.JPG