What is your favorite channel?

C

crazymike

Mine is Discovery Channel. My TV never leaves this channel aside from Family Guy/Futurama at night. Then it goes back. Sometimes I watch other channels such as TLC and History. But TLC is like Estrogen Network lately. I'm sick of decorating shows.

E

Excedrin

The History Channel. And Cartoon Network from 11pm to 130am.

C

crazymike

Pandora said:
I loose, I don't have cable. :(

I guess it would be ABC, cause of Lost and Desperate Housewifes.

I like PBS too! Nova is cool.....yeah I'm a nerd.

I'm always the last to know about these things, all these loose people running around and nobody tells me :p

C

crazymike

Drool-Boy said:
I probably watch discovery more than any other
I used to watch tech tv alot before the merge with g4
and I used to watch scifi alot for MST3K reruns

I havn't watched Tech TV more than 5 minutes since the merge.

Discovery has a few slow spots, but they have been getting better lately.

C

crazymike

Drool-Boy said:
Ya g4techtv is ass now
And at least discovery puts a bit of brainpower into their shows.
Mythbusters is one of my faves

yeah, Mythbusters is awsome. I like all the chopper hotrod shows aside from the reruns. Also the frontiers of construction, extreme engineering, etc...

E

Excedrin

Pandora said:
Oooo....I do loves me toons too. :heart:

Which show is your favorite???
Family Guy, Futurama, Case Closed, Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman, various other anime and SPEED RACER!!!!!!

edit: I guess I don't really have a favourite. :D

B

Bordak

I watch a lot of Space, and some Spike TV as well. I usually like mindless tv, due beside a couple specific shows, I only watch on lunch breaks at work, and a bit before bed.

K

Kabn

Excedrin said:
Family Guy, Futurama, Case Closed, Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman, various other anime and SPEED RACER!!!!!!

edit: I guess I don't really have a favourite. :D
i've got all Family Guys and Futuramas sitting right here, and i don't care for most of the rest of their lineup. Adult Swim is nice, but i've already seen the great stuff five or six times already.

History Channel > Comedy Central > ESPN > *

D

Datgurl

VH1 Classics, MTV Hits, VH1, E!, Discovery, History Channel, Cartoon Network, Noggin :D

P

PinkysAvenger

The Hitler Channel

i mean the HISTORY channel. allways get those confused

futurama DVDs > *

E

Excedrin

Kabn said:
i've got all Family Guys and Futuramas sitting right here, and i don't care for most of the rest of their lineup. Adult Swim is nice, but i've already seen the great stuff five or six times already.

History Channel > Comedy Central > ESPN > *
yeah I've seen every episde of family guy a bajillion times. But I still watch it. :o Which reminds me that I need to get my family guy back from my sister. :mad: