What is your favorite channel?

C

crazymike

Mine is Discovery Channel. My TV never leaves this channel aside from Family Guy/Futurama at night. Then it goes back. Sometimes I watch other channels such as TLC and History. But TLC is like Estrogen Network lately. I'm sick of decorating shows.

The History Channel. And Cartoon Network from 11pm to 130am.

Pandora said:
I loose, I don't have cable. :(

I guess it would be ABC, cause of Lost and Desperate Housewifes.

I like PBS too! Nova is cool.....yeah I'm a nerd.

I'm always the last to know about these things, all these loose people running around and nobody tells me :p

Drool-Boy said:
I probably watch discovery more than any other
I used to watch tech tv alot before the merge with g4
and I used to watch scifi alot for MST3K reruns

I havn't watched Tech TV more than 5 minutes since the merge.

Discovery has a few slow spots, but they have been getting better lately.

crazymike said:
I havn't watched Tech TV more than 5 minutes since the merge.

Discovery has a few slow spots, but they have been getting better lately.

Ya g4techtv is ass now
And at least discovery puts a bit of brainpower into their shows.
Mythbusters is one of my faves

Drool-Boy said:
Ya g4techtv is ass now
And at least discovery puts a bit of brainpower into their shows.
Mythbusters is one of my faves

yeah, Mythbusters is awsome. I like all the chopper hotrod shows aside from the reruns. Also the frontiers of construction, extreme engineering, etc...

Pandora said:
Oooo....I do loves me toons too. :heart:

Which show is your favorite???

Family Guy, Futurama, Case Closed, Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman, various other anime and SPEED RACER!!!!!!

edit: I guess I don't really have a favourite. :D

I watch a lot of Space, and some Spike TV as well. I usually like mindless tv, due beside a couple specific shows, I only watch on lunch breaks at work, and a bit before bed.

Excedrin said:
Family Guy, Futurama, Case Closed, Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman, various other anime and SPEED RACER!!!!!!

edit: I guess I don't really have a favourite. :D
i've got all Family Guys and Futuramas sitting right here, and i don't care for most of the rest of their lineup. Adult Swim is nice, but i've already seen the great stuff five or six times already.

History Channel > Comedy Central > ESPN > *

VH1 Classics, MTV Hits, VH1, E!, Discovery, History Channel, Cartoon Network, Noggin :D

I don't really watch TV anymore thanks to the internet.
Kick one addiction and pick up another.

The Hitler Channel

i mean the HISTORY channel. allways get those confused

futurama DVDs > *

Kabn said:
i've got all Family Guys and Futuramas sitting right here, and i don't care for most of the rest of their lineup. Adult Swim is nice, but i've already seen the great stuff five or six times already.

History Channel > Comedy Central > ESPN > *

yeah I've seen every episde of family guy a bajillion times. But I still watch it. :o Which reminds me that I need to get my family guy back from my sister. :mad: