What is your favorite alcoholic beverage

Scotch (Single Malt) in teh water (islay distilleries preferable)

Good Vodka (e.g. Luksusowa) on the rocks

Beer: Stout or Lager, pale ales arent my fav.

Pear Cider, usually home made, sell it at farmers markets.

Tried a cheap riesling last night ($7.99) and actually downed a whole glass. Took me almost an hour, but I did it. Almost the most wine I have ever consumed sober. :lol:

Thanks for the pro-tips guys!

Tried a cheap riesling last night ($7.99) and actually downed a whole glass. Took me almost an hour, but I did it. Almost the most wine I have ever consumed sober. :lol:

Brava! We consumed two bottles of Coppola sparkling wine last night. It was fan-fscking-tastic. :D

we'll make an alcoholic out of you yet :p

Took you an hour then you fell right asleep. :lol:

nothing beats Cisco for a bum wine

cisco.jpg

router-in-a-bottle

i drink this a few times a year. just to keep it real. :fly:

I had a friend in high school who would only drink the orange flavor mad dog. He'd keep the bottle in his pocket and frequently pull it out to inspect how much was left in the bottle like he was afraid that there was a little man in his pocket drinking it when he wasn't paying attention.

Yarg... looks like turpentine.

aw man that's funny.. anybody mention wild irish rose?

what DON'T you do online?

Well I haven't found a website that will get my dick wet and suck me off.

I've been to the winery I linked and toured all the crap. Stayed at their bed and breakfast a time or two. That was all done in person :lol: