What is Thursday, Eileenbunny?

Let's see.

I have two T-1 circuits to activate and configure routers for.

An IMPAC install to coordinate.

2 laptops to ready for deployment. And a remote solution to build so a Doctor in CA can consult with my doc's here in FL.

Tomorrow will be something different.

So, let's call thursday

BEND OVER, LUBE UP, AND TAKE IT LIKE A LIFER day.

Let's see.

I have two T-1 circuits to activate and configure routers for.

An IMPAC install to coordinate.

2 laptops to ready for deployment. And a remote solution to build so a Doctor in CA can consult with my doc's here in FL.

Tomorrow will be something different.

So, let's call thursday

BEND OVER, LUBE UP, AND TAKE IT LIKE A LIFER day.

you think you got problems? I just got 69 desktops, 23 laptops, 23 hp multi printers, 46 19" lcd, 23 wireless desktop combos and it's squarely on my shoulders to oversee and accomplish the install of pretty much all of it :eek:

I just want to go on record and say that I'm sorry you all are having sucky days but THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL BUNNY APPROVED THURSDAY THREAD!!! so quit stealing my thunder there bucko. You Tampons think you can just do anything, don't you? You are almost as bad as those Atlanta people thinking you are all cool and stuff just because you live in such a wonderful place where it never snows and there are tons of hot girls in bikini's and you have a lanai and stuff. Well I just want you to know that Maryland can be just as great and I'm not jealous at all. Really.

I'm not.

So there.

Screw you guys.

Ok, I love you all and I'm insanely jealous.

I just want to go on record and say that I'm sorry you all are having sucky days but THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL BUNNY APPROVED THURSDAY THREAD!!! so quit stealing my thunder there bucko. You Tampons think you can just do anything, don't you? You are almost as bad as those Atlanta people thinking you are all cool and stuff just because you live in such a wonderful place where it never snows and there are tons of hot girls in bikini's and you have a lanai and stuff. Well I just want you to know that Maryland can be just as great and I'm not jealous at all. Really.

I'm not.

So there.

Screw you guys.

Ok, I love you all and I'm insanely jealous.

y'all should move south <3

y'all should move south <3

Technically, we already live in the south. Why do I have to keep explaining this:

Mason-dixon-line.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mason-Dixon_line#As_a_cultural_boundary