What is Thursday, Eileenbunny?

I keep waiting for the powers that be to cancel a day of the week.. like, "from henceforth there will be no tuesdays. studies have shown we were actually not meant to have a seven day week."

kinda like finding out Pluto wasn't really a planet in our solar system and that the gestation period for a baby is actually 10 months, not NINE, like I was always lead to believe.

I keep waiting for the powers that be to cancel a day of the week.. like, "from henceforth there will be no tuesdays. studies have shown we were actually not meant to have a seven day week."

kinda like finding out Pluto wasn't really a planet in our solar system and that the gestation period for a baby is actually 10 months, not NINE, like I was always lead to believe.

Pluto shall always be a planet. Or a cartoon dog. Perhaps both.

I vote to cancel Monday. I don't like it.

if we get the extra head count we currently have open in my group, I'm going to a 4 x 10 work week...cannot freaking wait