What has (if any thing) really touched you in your life?

The more involved I am with the medical profession, the more I respect and admire those who are directly responsible for the care of a patient.

It's simply amazing how much care, patience, and understanding these people have for complete strangers, on a day to day basis.

The more involved I am with the medical profession, the more I respect and admire those who are directly responsible for the care of a patient.

It's simply amazing how much care, patience, and understanding these people have for complete strangers, on a day to day basis.

thats a fantastic answer, one that re-affirms my believe that humans are benevolent as species.

Scotch, as in scotch tape. He hasn't learned that Duct Tape works better for tying them up before throwing them in the trunk.

But we're working with him.

thats a fantastic answer, one that re-affirms my believe that humans are benevolent as species.

See, I'm not sure its humans.

I'm of the opinion that most men would fail as a caregiver. I think the nurturing, caring element needed in a quality medical profession is an inherrant trait almost exclusive to women.

i am hypersensitive to meaning, and therefore find myself moved with much.

music is extremely moving for me. other people's emotions, especially when in overdrive, move me. children move me. literature moves me. movies move me.