What has (if any thing) really touched you in your life?

i am hypersensitive to meaning, and therefore find myself moved with much.

music is extremely moving for me. other people's emotions, especially when in overdrive, move me. children move me. literature moves me. movies move me.

Me too. Except for the kids, I am immune to their powers.

Becoming a dad, and doing cool dad stuff like canoing and fishing trips, playing with Legos, etc.

Lots of things touch me in less profound ways than that, such as immersing myself in a good book, movie, or video game. The solitude of untouched nature is touching, ironically.

the day my son was born, changed my life forever.

while in the hospital there was a lady I met there who was accepting donations for her and her newborn baby. clothes, formula, blankets, diapers...
it broke my heart to see all my friends and family coming to drop off present after present while this lady sat there with nothing for her newborn son. it didnt seem right.

so i gave her almost all my stuff. she cried. i cried. we still keep in touch. she is the main reason i do the Mom2Mom sales and have the Non Profit Organization helping out new moms.

the end.

ok now back to being evil.

What kind of jackass would get a woman pregnant and then leave her to face it alone like that.

I just want to punch fuckers like that in the face.

Ya men are such tools!

That is sad, kiki. As much as I'm not a kid fan it's heartbreaking that no one cared for her. She probably was a two faced whore with a whippet addiction.

Jk, I hope.

Well, that wasn't exactly the thought I was going for.

My thought is, the first few days of a childs life shouldn't be to the sounds of his/her mom crying because she's scared and alone with no clue what to do. More guys need to man up and be dads. Pisses me off that dudes can be such worthless pieces of shit when it comes to the most important thing they can ever do.

My thought is, the first few days of a childs life shouldn't be to the sounds of his/her mom crying because she's scared and alone with no clue what to do. More guys need to man up and be dads. Pisses me off that dudes can be such worthless pieces of shit when it comes to the most important thing they can ever do.

Wooops! I'm off to the dumpster!

but you've just assumed an awful lot about other people...scared, alone, man up, worthless pos, most important thing...
but i agree with the gist of what you're saying. and the men who CAN step up and try to be GOOD fathers should try. but what about the men who would mess up some child's, and the mother's, lives?

nothing is so easy that it justifies a judgment or an assumption...

responsible sex. and people making responsible choices. and what i mean by responsible is that you take all the information you can, consider it all you can, and make the best decision you can based on those things. if the woman who gets pregnant decides to have the baby, it shouldn't be a decision based on if the man will be there or not. and the man should consider all he has, too...if, for example, he is too involved in drugs or is abusive, be responsible and back away. course, it's personal responsibility to look at yourself with honesty, and the determination to try to do the best you can do, but this can go deeper and deeper...

I like irresponsible sex. If you're both really into it, it shouldn't matter whether the dude empties his reservoirs.

I like irresponsible sex. If you're both really into it, it shouldn't matter whether the dude empties his reservoirs.

:fly: i'm not trying to imply that having sex is irresponsible simply because you don't intend to have kids from it. whether it's unprotected or not, babies have been known to pop out from hookin' up. i am assuming you know this and would deal to the best of your ability should such an event happen, and i say that because i "know" you. :fly: hopefully the flavors you, um, invest in would make decent mothers...just in case. :p :heart: