What food makes you hurl?

Desslock

Giant Member
Oct 14, 2004
MD
Marklar
₥0
For some reason this morning I started thinking about foods I don't like and the number one food I hate is brussel sprouts. I started thinking about them and I almost :barf:. They're the devil's cabbage I tells ya.
What food does that to you? It can't be something you've never had.

Licorice.

When I was 8 I ate so much of it on the 4th of July that I threw up, ever since then the smell/taste of it has made me nauseous.

eileenbunny said:
Brussel sprouts are evil. I think they are at the top of my list too. Liver is pretty raunchy. I'm allergic to bananas so any time I'm anywhere near them I get a stomach quiver.

My parents would make stay at the dinner table until I ate my brussel sprouts. I hate those damn things.:mad:

eileenbunny said:
Did you gag on them too? I believe this may be the only thing I'm still angry at my parents for. There is a ban on brussel sprouts in my house.

I'm gagging right now just thinking about them.:(

There were a few things that my step-mother made for dinner that I refused to eat. She used to make me sit a the table until my plate was clean. If it got to bedtime, then whatever I hadn't eaten would be my breakfast. If I didn't finish it for breakfast, it went into my lunch box. Which meant I went without lunch too, but I could finally throw it away.

Bubbles said:
There were a few things that my step-mother made for dinner that I refused to eat. She used to make me sit a the table until my plate was clean. If it got to bedtime, then whatever I hadn't eaten would be my breakfast. If I didn't finish it for breakfast, it went into my lunch box. Which meant I went without lunch too, but I could finally throw it away.

OMG that's horrible.

My dad used to roll up the green beans in bread with ketchup and force me to eat them. They also did the, "stay at the table until bedtime if you don't eat your vegtables" Still to this day I hate veggies.

That pic that SD post this morning - It was way to early in the morning for that.

Bubbles said:

My parents weren't that bad. Plus I was able to use the old napkin trick when they weren't looking.

April23 said:
OMG that's horrible.

My dad used to roll up the green beans in bread with ketchup and force me to eat them. They also did the, "stay at the table until bedtime if you don't eat your vegtables" Still to this day I hate veggies.

Green beans in bread & ketchup?? That is disgusting.

Still to this day I'm a plate cleaner.....even if I'm full. I have tried to make a conscious effort to stop, but I don't feel right leaving food on my plate.