What food makes you hurl?

thrawn said:
pho_brusselsprouts.jpg

:drool:

i loves me some brusselsprouts

:drool:

Those things even look gross. They remind me of little alien brains or something. :barf:

I love meat fat. You can go to the deli at any store and order slabs of it wrapped up. They're happy to give it to you because otherwise they just throw it away. I take a piece, cut it up into little pieces, and eat while watching Letterman.

ChikkenNoodul said:
He has the home field advantage, so imma gonna start building up my resistance :p

I wish I could find peppers like in that Simpson's episode :(

When are you coming down, champ?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Nuclear baby!!!

As hot as I can get them ;)

Remember, I have eaten a whole habanero at once

wuss,:D

habanero = 200,000 - 300,000 scoville units

mad dog 57 hot sauce on my bosses dest = 6,000,000 scoville units

now that is hot, they eat it like its nothing, and then run and cry when nobody is looking

BeeRad said:
wuss,:D

habanero = 200,000 - 300,000 scoville units

mad dog 57 hot sauce on my bosses dest = 6,000,000 scoville units

now that is hot, they eat it like its nothing, and then run and cry when nobody is looking
Yes, but what size is a habanero compared to the amount of sauce they're eating at once? ;)

And you build up a resistance quickly if you're not the type that gets 2nd or 3rd degree burns from all the capsaicin

Sarcasmo said:
I love meat fat. You can go to the deli at any store and order slabs of it wrapped up. They're happy to give it to you because otherwise they just throw it away. I take a piece, cut it up into little pieces, and eat while watching Letterman.

What the hell?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yes, but what size is a habanero compared to the amount of sauce they're eating at once? ;)

And you build up a resistance quickly if you're not the type that gets 2nd or 3rd degree burns from all the capsaicin

they usually soak a cheeto in it and 1 piece of sand looking drop almost killed me, but i have ulcers, i know im :tard:

it all started with a co-worker eating 4 habanero's at once and then it escalated slowly, next attempt will be the 300 dollar bottle of crystals that you have to use tongs and rubber gloves to pull out. 16 million schovilles, the hottest stuff known to man

I LOVE tomatos. The best time of year is fall when they are ripe and I can get as many as I want for free out of my parents garden. :drool: I don't like them sun dried though.

Sarcasmo said:

surely you jest. you have to.

BeeRad said:
they usually soak a cheeto in it and 1 piece of sand looking drop almost killed me, but i have ulcers, i know im :tard:

it all started with a co-worker eating 4 habanero's at once and then it escalated slowly, next attempt will be the 300 dollar bottle of crystals that you have to use tongs and rubber gloves to pull out. 16 million schovilles, the hottest stuff known to man

:lol:

Now that shit is crazy, it doesn't even taste good at that point