What does your roommate / housemate do that pisses you off to no end?

My live in luva makes a total mess every morning when he's getting ready. I have no idea how you get that much water EVERYWHERE, and he gets ready first so before I can get ready I have to clean up his mess.

On the other hand, I am a terrible roommate so its all good :)

FlyNavy said:
this thread appeared that night and I had such an urge to vent but I decided against it :lol: k<4
:lol: you totally could have, I would have deserved it. I can't believe I did that.

:(

Friends?

Galen said:
What are you studying?

Oh, and my roommate used to never clean.
Electrical Engineering at Western Washington University. I'm trying right now to figure out if I want to dual major in EE / CS or major/minor in EE / CS or major in EE and minor in CS and Business.

Leaves food out on the counter, falls asleep with the lights one, leaves the shower curtain open after bathing.

My roommate shits on my floor. Then she pushes it around with her foot, presumably so I won't notice. By the time I get home there's a 10-foot long streak of shit on my carpet with a turd at the end. Like my own little rainbow and pot o' gold.

Sarcasmo said:
My roommate shits on my floor. Then she pushes it around with her foot, presumably so I won't notice. By the time I get home there's a 10-foot long streak of shit on my carpet with a turd at the end. Like my own little rainbow and pot o' gold.
I'm hoping my roommates next year don't do this :thrawn: