What does your roommate / housemate do that pisses you off to no end?

mattcohn.com

Giant Member
Apr 14, 2006
Marklar
₥0
I'm in the dorms this year, and it's set up in a "suite" style where it's two dorms sharing a middle small living room / kitchen / bathroom, so four people total. Two of them were exchange students so now it's just me and my 'suitemate' left with our own bedrooms. Here's the problem:

He sings.

Loudly.

TERRIBLY.

We'll have both doors between us closed, I'll be listening to music and I'll STILL hear him over all that.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what I get to listen to live every day.

What does your housemate / roommate do? I can't be alone :(

mattcohn.com said:
I'm in the dorms this year, and it's set up in a "suite" style where it's two dorms sharing a middle small living room / kitchen / bathroom, so four people total. Two of them were exchange students so now it's just me and my 'suitemate' left with our own bedrooms. Here's the problem:

He sings.

Loudly.

TERRIBLY.

We'll have both doors between us closed, I'll be listening to music and I'll STILL hear him over all that.

A nice coat of fire will fix that problem.

I'll give it a shot too. If there's enough interest, we could have enough to make a little gallery or maybe even vote on them.

mattcohn.com said:

He sings.

Loudly.

TERRIBLY.

HAHAHA my dog was FLIPPING out when that was playing.