Movie What are your top 5 Sports Movies

If someone has zero pop culture references for any time period, what do they do with their life? Do they not watch or read news (things are always mentioned) never listen to music, never do anything? That's crazy.

Though I did like Cool Runnings a lot. The others I'd list honestly not in order:
A League of their Own (@thintoast that's the one you couldn't think of)
Rudy
Remember the Titans
We are Marshall
and just because even though I don't see it as 'about sports' The Sandlot

A league of their own.

Meh. It was a movie about womens sports. I can't be bothered to remember the name.
Me thinks you should spend a little more time remembering things about women if you want to ever have a good long term relationship ;)

(totally teasing because of yesterday - couldn't resist)

Insulting women is ok but saying that a person likes to try to act culturally different than they were raised is horrible.

Insulting women is ok but saying that a person likes to try to act culturally different than they were raised is horrible.
We insult each other out of love. The majority of us don't really take the insults seriously. Except when we call @Amstel a potato for not being able to science. That one's true. Otherwise we're all just poking fun at each other. That's the beauty of this place. Sometimes one of us makes a cancer joke and shuts down the forum for a day, but we all know it's not meant as a personal attack.

Racial slurs however, are not allowed. These are the rules of the forum. No racial slurs and be a dick. That's pretty much it. It's pretty simple.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel