Movie What are your top 5 Sports Movies

And you all thought I was stirring shit up.

I may be retarded but there is one thing I am not sir, and that sir is retarded.
I just don't like hearing about crap elsewhere. I even said to lol that if she is crazy we'll figure it out for ourselves.

So I do believe crap happens but I just don't need to hear about it if it didn't happen here. I'm tired so I hope that makes sense.

The ice skating one Will Ferrell did with Napoleon Dynamite has a few funny moments too but Semi Pro kills me.
Crap now I have the one scene from another ice skating move (forgot the name) in my head. The one where D.B. Sweeny is a washed up hockey player and he's paired with a stuck up figure skater. He falls down and she says "Toe Pick"

Dumb movie but it cracks me up.

We insult each other out of love. The majority of us don't really take the insults seriously. Except when we call @Amstel a potato for not being able to science. That one's true. Otherwise we're all just poking fun at each other. That's the beauty of this place. Sometimes one of us makes a cancer joke and shuts down the forum for a day, but we all know it's not meant as a personal attack.

Racial slurs however, are not allowed. These are the rules of the forum. No racial slurs and be a dick. That's pretty much it. It's pretty simple.
Yes, we are insulting you out of love, that's it.

:shifty:

Crap now I have the one scene from another ice skating move (forgot the name) in my head. The one where D.B. Sweeny is a washed up hockey player and he's paired with a stuck up figure skater. He falls down and she says "Toe Pick"

Dumb movie but it cracks me up.
Is it sad that I know which movie you're talking about? It's like Blades of Glory or Steel Vaginas or something...