What are your quirks people think you should be embarrassed about?

I have Agoraphobia (however not as bad as some) and OCD (again not as bad some). I am medicated for these, although yesterday I had to take a Xanax because I was freaked out and started crying at Costco, lmao
So being said that....I have many many quirks!
One being...I am terrified to death of Zombies....which I will say I HATE that one zombie banner on here.

hm,

1. i require bizarre hierarchical order. my room can be a total mess but all my t-shirts in my drawer are arranged in ROYGBIV order

2. i talk to inanimate objects. especially in the lab. thankfully this is a trait acquired by most researchers so it doesn't look too out of place here

3. i sing in the shower. like, to put singers at La Scala to shame. also thanks to living alone i also sing in grand aria fashion anywhere in the house

4. i motor. i'm a very point a to point b kinda girl, and i seriously chew pavement when i'm walking anywhere. i was reminded of this last night when walking to the bar with someone who is at least a good head and shoulders taller than me, he asked me to slow down.

I have Agoraphobia (however not as bad as some) and OCD (again not as bad some). I am medicated for these, although yesterday I had to take a Xanax because I was freaked out and started crying at Costco, lmao
One being...I am terrified to death of Zombies....which I will say I HATE that one zombie banner on here.

What?
Like these guys?

shaun_of_the_dead_zombies.gif

I have Agoraphobia (however not as bad as some) and OCD (again not as bad some). I am medicated for these, although yesterday I had to take a Xanax because I was freaked out and started crying at Costco, lmao.
When I see a 25 lbs package of bacon for $12.99, I get a little veclemped too.
Gotta shoot 'em in the head. I have 37 different emergency zombie plans.

:egads::omy:I screamed...thank you. I really will be freaked out now when I leave my house:mad:
Somehow....I just knew someone here would do that. I took the risk.

Also, I CAN'T WAIT FOR RE5!

I love RE4 hard right up until the end. The whole quicktime event + shooting the boss in the foot thing was lame as hell.

When I see a 25 lbs package of bacon for $12.99, I get a little veclemped too.

Gotta shoot 'em in the head. I have 37 different emergency zombie plans.

Oh its not the bacon...however:drool:

And none of your emergency plans will help, I would stand there shitting my pants hoping the stink will drive them away.

Oh its not the bacon...however:drool:

And none of your emergency plans will help, I would stand there shitting my pants hoping the stink will drive them away.

I've had this recurring nightmare since I was a kid about a T-Rex trying to get at me from outside, and like, peeking in all the windows trying to find me, while I'm crawling around the house trying to avoid being seen through the windows.

Is that your plan to get rid of mikey as well? I think changing the locks is easier.
:lol: Ya, he does seem zombie like with his pale ass skin...throw some ketchup on him and hes good to go.

I've had this recurring nightmare since I was a kid about a T-Rex trying to get at me from outside, and like, peeking in all the windows trying to find me, while I'm crawling around the house trying to avoid being seen through the windows.

I could see how that could scare a kid. So did Jurassic Park scare you a little?;)