What are your quirks people think you should be embarrassed about?

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥100
I think quirks are what make us interesting and unique... I'm pretty interesting and unique :lol:

1. I'm afraid of the dark.
I have night lights and stuff throughout the house, I sleep with the TV on and get skurred to let the dogs out in the yard at night because the boogeyman (or wolves) could be in the woods waiting to pounce.

2. I cannot have blinds open once it's darker outside than inside
I have this compulsion about people being able to see in the house. I'm always afraid theres someone lurking outside so the blinds have to be closed whenever it's dark out.

3. I don't go into basements alone.
I am either accompanied by a person or an animal.

4. I don't like being alone
I am either accompanied by a person or an animal at all times. I figure if danger is lurking, the animals would know before I do, so when they bolt, it's my cue to GTFO.

5. I cannot get out of bed anyother way than with my right foot hitting the floor first
This way I can avoid the whole... getting out on the wrong side of the bed thing

:lol: Okay that's all the shame I care to share ATM.. am I completely crazy or are any of you quirky too?

i don't know about being embarrassed about my quirks but the oddest one i can think of is a tendency to fold, knot or otherwise arrange my garbage. for example, a breafast bar wrapper gets folded until it's long and thin then tied in an overhand knot.

I fidget, constantly. I'm either playing with something in my hands, or twitching some part of my body (face, toes, fingers) and I put everything in my mouth. It's not good when you are trying to teach your kids to not put stuff in their mouths and they catch you. I've been told to stop by my 4 year old quite a few times.

I no, rite? I've had wifi in my living quarters for like 8 years now...print media is dead

I smoke and drink but those hardly qualify as odd quirks though
don't forget being a whore. most would consider that quirky.