What are you drinking tonight?

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
just bought these...never had either before...GA just recently relaxed the alcohol % allowed in beer...the molson is 7.3% and the quadruple trappist ale doesn't say...CHEERS! :)
beerwaw.jpg

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
why_ask_why said:
just bought these...never had either before...GA just recently relaxed the alcohol % allowed in beer...the molson is 7.3% and the quadruple trappist ale doesn't say...CHEERS! :)
[IG]http://img93.exs.cx/img93/882/beerwaw.jpg[/IMG]

they did that in ohio a few months ago. i've been drinking xxx almost exclusively since then. i like it. used to have to drive up to kanuckistan for it.

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
thrawn said:
they did that in ohio a few months ago. i've been drinking xxx almost exclusively since then. i like it. used to have to drive up to kanuckistan for it.

I havent seen the xxx stuff
Ima have to look for it now

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
the konings hoeven is very tasty stuff:drool:
on the liberated % front, anyone had sam adams triple boch? that is supposed to be very high alkeyhol content and tasty...have to hunt some down...may still be too high % for GA

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
No problem....when you get a chance....:D

:lol: I just saw what you did to my post.... :fly:

why_ask_why said:
oh my, scandalous!:D

sorry I didn't get back to you kevlar...busy as hell today and just got home :(

K

Kander77

why_ask_why said:
[IMG ]http://img93.exs.cx/img93/882/beerwaw.jpg[/IMG]

I've heard its pretty good. Opinion?

K

Kander77

why_ask_why said:
opinion on which? the konings is a mouth orgy so far...haven't gotten to the molson xxx:)

post how the molson xxx is. By the time you get to it I probably wont be online but I still wana know what you think of it.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Kander77 said:
post how the molson xxx is. By the time you get to it I probably wont be online but I still wana know what you think of it.

I should be there in about 20:D