what are you an absolute moron about?

Bubbles said:
But you really ARE gay.........theac and fly and WAW and Candy and oh I can't begin to name all the people who think so. :fly:

Ironically though I have never asked a girl out in my entire life. I've been asked out every single time. I seem to get more play than any other straight guy I know, so it doesn't matter. :elfpenis:

Bubbles said:
But you really ARE gay.........theac and fly and WAW and Candy and oh I can't begin to name all the people who think so. :fly:

Ironically though I have never asked a girl out in my entire life. I've been asked out every single time. I seem to get waaay more play than any other straight guy I know, so the whole gay thing doesn't matter. :elfpenis:

Anal sex.
I mean...do you actually put your penis in her ass? Do you know what comes out of that?? THE POOP FAIRIES WILL NOT BE PLEASED TO SEE SPERM ON THEIR PRECIOUS COMMODITY!!!

SpangeMonkee said:
He's spekaing of fly and drool.

OMFG! That's to funny :fly: This thread it to funny. I almost forgot what the question was :confused:

I'm an absolute moron :tard: about PEOPLE - I just don't understand the masses at all.

Vegetable (produce) farming, basketball, fibre optics, retail, the attraction of hookers, being gay, the CDF (canadian defence forces), modern south american civilization, and fiat money.

There are also things I wish I didnt know about like: makeup, hairdressing, the air force, jews, arabs, anal rape...

FlamingGlory said:
Vegetable (produce) farming, basketball, fibre optics, retail, the attraction of hookers, being gay, the CDF (canadian defence forces), modern south american civilization, and fiat money.

There are also things I wish I didnt know about like: makeup, hairdressing, the air force, jews, arabs, anal rape...

why do you wish you didn't know about me?

FlamingGlory said:
There are also things I wish I didnt know about like: makeup,...

What do you know about makeup that you wish you didn't know - that's curious?:confused:

gottoys? said:
What do you know about makeup that you wish you didn't know - that's curious?:confused:
I know how to put it on people, wear it, the whole bag. Ex taught me. Very gay imho.

Bubbles said:
because it's funnier that way bish
You are supposed to get angry, and then I can make mean glib comments about race and women. You ruined it!:(

Bubbles said:
:lol: you are like the third person to try to bait me into a fight on here in as many days.
But I ALWAYS bait people. Just about every post I've ever made is some kinda bait. It's how I show I love. :(

It's over! :'(

Bubbles said:
:lol: you are like the third person to try to bait me into a fight on here in as many days.

What - who were the others? What happened to the Holiday cheer and spirit :heart: