what are you an absolute moron about?

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
me? computers. duh. i know more about cars than computers. i can't even read some of these threads because it's in geekese. i feel bad about it, i guess, but it'd make me feel better to know what y'all are stupid about. :D

Electronics. As in the fabrication of. The act of "stuffing a board" with capacitors, resistors and whatever other shit goes into making one completely baffles me.

Fluid dynamics. I worked harder in that class than in any other and I still ended up with a D. Probably didn't help that my Diff. Q's prof. was a moron and learned next to nothing in there.

Politics.. not being in a Poli Sci class anymore means I don't follow it, and makes me unable to make an informed decision :/ Which sucks with the pending Canadian Election.. oh well. I know Harper's a boob, I guess that's all that counts.

Things that either don't affect me or that I'm not interested in.

For example, I would be clueless when it came to cleaning a fish.

I was on the budget plan for my electric service and I could never understand how the "budget balance" worked. It seemingly moved in opposites from month to month. It's a moot point now though as they dropped me from the budget plan because I was late on my bill twice. :(

Drool-Boy said:
Electronics. As in the fabrication of. The act of "stuffing a board" with capacitors, resistors and whatever other shit goes into making one completely baffles me.

You can add to that the enitre installation process. Reading an install manual is like reading greek to me.