wewt, won a golf tournament yesterday

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
my team of 4 won the cnn open yesterday! :cool: it's a best ball/scramble employee tournament for those who work at Turner and this is the 4th year I've played
we won a 3 way tie at 59, or 13 under, by having birdied the number 1 handicap hole whereas the others all parred it
there were 34 teams of 4 playing in total
I sunk about 6-7 of our birdie puts including a 30+ footer and a couple in the 15-20ft range
we started off playing like crap and were only 2 under after 8...we then birdied every hole the rest of the way in and had an eagle too :cool:

ceiling fly said:
Well congrats at golf. You failed tho.

lololol.gif

Ryokurin said:
The Tit and the moon.

:lol:

La Teta Y La Luna. I shall have to purchase this.

"Probably Bigas Luna's finest achievement for it achieves a delicate balance between sleaze, eroticism and surrealism. The delicious Mathilda May, who spent most of Tobe Hooper's "Lifeforce" in the buff, is the object of young Biel Duran's pre-teen lust. He can't get May's breasts out of his mind and wants so badly to suckle them and suckle the breasts of his own mother, too. His pursuit of May IS the film. As in Luna works such as "Lulu" and "Jamon! Jamon!", the director brings a slightly warped sexual sensibility to his strange but beautiful tale. The usual suspects will be offended, but those with open minds will enjoy this frothy erotic poem to the female breast. José Luis Alcaine's images are gorgeous and Nicola Piovani's score is sweet and rich. A gorgeous cinematic confection with a delightfully anarchic sensibility that the Spanish do so naturally."