Pics Well, Poleaux will probably be disappointed with me...

Welp, I picked up my new motorized two-wheeler today. Or i will be anyway. Pics will follow when my new jacket and gloves come, too.

Can you help me understand why?

For the reliability (Kymco is contracted by Honda to make some of their scooters, they have that high a quality, Vespa and Piaggio is Italian, I will let you do the math), the 2 years warranty (Piaggio is 1), the dealer support (Houston has 2 area Kymco dealers and others that service Kymco models) and a starting price HALF of what the Vespa is.

I wasn't going for styling, I was going for function. I got more storage space, more power, higher gas mileage all for less than half the price ($1799 vs. $4499). Seemed like a no brainer to me.

For the reliability (Kymco is contracted by Honda to make some of their scooters, they have that high a quality, Vespa and Piaggio is Italian, I will let you do the math), the 2 years warranty (Piaggio is 1), the dealer support (Houston has 2 area Kymco dealers and others that service Kymco models) and a starting price HALF of what the Vespa is.

I wasn't going for styling, I was going for function. I got more storage space, more power, higher gas mileage all for less than half the price ($1799 vs. $4499). Seemed like a no brainer to me.

Nah, I mean are you just doing this to save gas?

I'm sure your 233lb scooter is more forgiving of mistakes than my 650lb bike. I put my foot down one time in a pot hole at a light and thought I almost broke my hip when I caught the bike starting to tip.

I wouldn't want the DSG :barf:

Otherwise, it looks tons better than the last iteration.

Well since I will be riding in stop and go traffic the majority of the time, I wanted an auto. I could still get the Aprilia Mana, though, and be in the cool crowd :fly:

WTF I just looked up the Mana pricing. Why the fuck did it jump $2K since last month? Screw Aprilia.