WTF Welcome our newest member to the litter, Mortlach

Eeww its like DJgramps and his long lost son (not enema) have found eachother

that would make me enema's brother... I could handle that, as long as Israeli politics does not come up

The surprise with the Auchentoshan was what we agreed was caramelised bananas. Not something I had predicted.

The Caol ila was extraordinary with all sorts of spices, ginger and more sweetness than expected from an Islay.

The Edradour was one of only 451 bottles and didn't disappoint with a syrupy, fruity finish with hints of toffee.

I generally try to cover a wide range with 'introductory' tastings. Only when advertised do I stick to one region.

Edradour is a ditillery I have yet to feature but want to, already planned the next one in december

Caledonian, Daluiane (sp? never get that right), the Balvenie Tun 1401, Longrow (huge springbank fan), ardbeg and port charlotte

I order direct from the UK as you can't get anything good here or at least not much

Nice
Fun stuff.
You know it!

One time we went barhopping downtown and I stole a 4' wooden sign off the wall of the bar. Carried it around inside the bar for 30-45 mins and left. Nobody knew until I pulled it out in the cab. We gave it to the bartender at the next bar, it sat on top of the bar for years.

that would make me enema's brother... I could handle that, as long as Israeli politics does not come up

Edradour is a ditillery I have yet to feature but want to, already planned the next one in december

Caledonian, Daluiane (sp? never get that right), the Balvenie Tun 1401, Longrow (huge springbank fan), ardbeg and port charlotte

I order direct from the UK as you can't get anything good here or at least not much
I liked the Edradour distillery very much, wicked nice people.

Looked like everyone did a little bit of everything since it was such a small operation.