WTF Welcome our newest member to the litter, Mortlach

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,363
This guy. Say hello to him. He's a real mensch.

And for the ladies here, he might just be able to help you with your problems.

because

you know

he's a psychiatrist.

:fly:

Hey we aren't all crazy!

Who am I kidding, I can't think of a single one of us that isn't at least a little. :-(

fuck now people know I'm Jewish, was gonna pretend to be a Black guy for the ladies

Hi Mortz (can I call u that? Kthnx) anyways, so last night I had a dream I was in some body of water, maybe a lake or a super scary pond and my exHub was standing @ shore watching me drown and I was screaming for help, so he threw aa little baby at me... To use a flotation device. WTF, I didn't want the baby to drown so I was holing baby over my head so he wouldn't drown but I was dying.

Hurry, cure me

Welcome Home Mortz!!!

Hi Mortz (can I call u that? Kthnx) anyways, so last night I had a dream I was in some body of water, maybe a lake or a super scary pond and my exHub was standing @ shore watching me drown and I was screaming for help, so he threw aa little baby at me... To use a flotation device. WTF, I didn't want the baby to drown so I was holing baby over my head so he wouldn't drown but I was dying.

Hurry, cure me

Welcome Home Mortz!!!

you are a nervous mother with a shitty husband, here take some Zoloft: he will be more compassionate by Monday

mods cool up in here? last place, they inadvertently burned

One of them has been missing a lot due to having to constantly empty his new colostomy bag, one is a grumpy old man that draws inappropriate cartoons, and the admin regularly "upgrades" things which ultimately just causes things to break and resets our marklar.

So yeah, they are cool.

Just an FYI.

One of the things you won't be seeing around here is rampant racism.

Except when we talk about hispanics.

:fly: