weekend plans

I've actually crawled through those 'hidden spaces' at the old stapleton airport about a year before it closed. It's kind of cool seeing shit in a public building most other people don't see.

ooooooooooooo. that'd be so awesome. i still get that "i gotta pee" feeling when i'm playing hide-n-seek.

I'm an urban exploration junkie. I grew up breaking into factories and old, sealed Nazi bunkers in Norway, and then missile silos in Colorado were added to the list after we moved back. I just have this need to seek out and investigate things. Ethan and I are going to have so much fun when he gets older. We can bail each other out of jail!

I'm an urban exploration junkie. I grew up breaking into factories and old, sealed Nazi bunkers in Norway, and then missile silos in Colorado were added to the list after we moved back. I just have this need to seek out and investigate things. Ethan and I are going to have so much fun when he gets older. We can bail each other out of jail!

man. you got the cool stuff. all we got were new houses. but i looooved it. new houses still make me inhale so deep that i hurt my lungs.

Tonight: Some work, then laying on the couch watching movies on netflix.com recovering from my hangover.

Tomorrow: Sailing on the Farr on Lake Texoma, then going to Billy Bob's Texas saturday night to take a friend there who has never been, despite living in Fort Worth as long as I have.

Sunday: Probably sailing on Eagle Mountain Lake on the Beneteau 36.7, but that skipper might take another week off, in which case I don't know where I'll be sailing.

PLEASE tell me there's a mechanical bull at billy bob's. PLEASE.

I don't know why, but I keep seeing visions of Bill Murray tied up to a mast in 'What ABout Bob' going 'I'm sailing. I'm SAILING!'

PLEASE tell me there's a mechanical bull at billy bob's. PLEASE.
There are REAL bulls at billy bob's. Indoor bull riding at 9pm and 10pm every friday and saturday.

there's also a stuffed bull posed mid-buck with a big photo in the background so you can climb on it and get your photo taken like you're a bull rider. they even have costumes you can put on for the shot.

it's like a cowboy theme park, all under one roof. the world's largest honky tonk.

sadly, there is no mechanical bull. at least there wasn't last time i was there.

There are REAL bulls at billy bob's. Indoor bull riding at 9pm and 10pm every friday and saturday.

there's also a stuffed bull posed mid-buck with a big photo in the background so you can climb on it and get your photo taken like you're a bull rider. they even have costumes you can put on for the shot.

it's like a cowboy theme park, all under one roof. the world's largest honky tonk.

sadly, there is no mechanical bull. at least there wasn't last time i was there.

shut. UP.