weekend plans

On Saturday Dan and I will be going to either the Newseum or the International Spy Museum, we can't decide which. Any opinions?

Saturday night we'll be dining with my friend who is visiting from Denver.

Sunday I'm going to hang with my cousin and Dan will try to recover from a weekend of drinking until his eyes bleed.

On Saturday Dan and I will be going to either the Newseum or the International Spy Museum, we can't decide which. Any opinions?

Saturday night we'll be dining with my friend who is visiting from Denver.

Sunday I'm going to hang with my cousin and Dan will try to recover from a weekend of drinking until his eyes bleed.

I hear the spy museum is really badass

http://www.dantannas.com/ this place just opened downstairs so I'm going to check it out after work with some buddies...rest of the weekend will be catching up on sleep, cleaning my place, watching tv and ordering parts for the new computer I'm going to build

Last edited:
Good luck with that McClane. Ask for a parka from the tunnel rat when you are down there.

my plans, not sure. I bailed on some friends heading to Boston tomorrow. I should work on my taxes. Need to prepare a mileage log, as I think that's the last piece of info to get my taxes done. I also have some projects for customers to work on etc.

Monday night, however, will be my reward for hard work, by going to a concert to see BLEEDING THROUGH, THE ACACIA STRAIN, AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK, IMPENDING DOOM at the Station in Portland. woowoo, caps lock copypasta.

Last edited:
I've actually crawled through those 'hidden spaces' at the old stapleton airport about a year before it closed. It's kind of cool seeing shit in a public building most other people don't see.