weekend plans?

it's really getting disturbing :dont:

cyall later...going to hang at genmay until after they've fucked and become extremely disappointed

I'm not sure that's a trade-up.

At least here, it's hetro angst.

I don't know what the fuck to call it over there. I pretty much defies description.

Elbows? Seriously...

They are building it up way to long. Valve better be packin a fuckin keilbasa under there.

It looks like it's going to be a crappy weekend. The wife is angry at me because I was the voice of reason and I told her I thought it was a bad idea for her to go out of town because she hasn't done any of the things we agreed she needed to do before she left. Plus the only way she could make her half ass plan work was getting me to leave work early when I can't and to leave my son and I up the creek which I didn't think was fair to either of us. Same shit, different day. It comes down to communication issues. I talk and she hears Charlie Brown's teacher's voice.

Honestly, I'm not sure. There's a concert in p-town tomorrow night, but I'm not sure if I wanna go. Mostly local bands playing, and to be honest, Maine doesn't have any good metal or hardcore bands. Most of them are garbage.

I'll probably end up doing paperwork, bill customers, work on quickbooks, stupid/annoying junk like that.

nada tonight..

I wouldn't mind going to the car show, yall call me if you go. though I think sunday is better for us, but whatever.

working the Gators game 8pm tomor. got the boy drivin over.. how bout he asked me if he could bring a chick (they're going to LDS10, a rap concert that I bought him floor tix for).. i said yeah, but you can't sleep in the same bed.

he said "dad, come on! concert tix, you know I'ma smash!"

I lol'd.

sunday.. meh. grey goose and soda.

I saw previews for The Real Housewives of Atlanta show, and there was this torn up barbie looking bleached, pulled, stretched, plumped and puckererd blonde lady on there saying she should have been born black. :lol: That was pretty scary.

I saw previews for The Real Housewives of Atlanta show, and there was this torn up barbie looking bleached, pulled, stretched, plumped and puckererd blonde lady on there saying she should have been born black. :lol: That was pretty scary.

she could get it though. i watch that shyte. my homie played with Eric Snow.

it's soooooooo funny on that show though how them chicks WHO MARRIED RICH MEN are all like "people are jealous of my success"..

alimony makes you a success??!!! sheesh.