Weed is now legal in CO

I would stab your mom in the face for those tacos. That was before I doused them with fresh jalapeno guac sauce as well. Place is 100% Mexican owned and ran. There are as many Mexicans in GA as AZ so don't think you've got anything on lock down over there. :p
Yeah, you've got a Mexican food joint there that caters to white people. Congratulations.

In New Mexico (really, it's a state, not a place in Arizona!), we have food by brown peeps for brown peeps.

I still bet that place isn't open at 3AM.

Last edited:
Their food quality is subhuman and I can get this for $1 a taco.
QlhfnRZ.jpg
I see your tacos and raise you our beautiful tacos:

OzU5PoZ.jpg

Yeah, you've got a Mexican food joint there that caters to white people. Congratulations.

In New Mexico (really, it's a state, not a place in Arizona!), we have food by brown peeps for brown peeps.

I still bet that place isn't open at 3AM.

Dude, you have the palate of a drunk baboon. Just stop and slink away already. I compared AZ because it's your neighbor and one I know the stats about.

I wonder if they could reterm the sale to: All marijana is medical. 1oz and under doesn't need a script, but you do need to be at least 21 to purchase.

Just like you have to show ID to get sudafed at a walmart.

It would have to come from the Feds. Even medical weed is still illegal in their eyes.

Dude, you have the palate of a drunk baboon. Just stop and slink away already. I compared AZ because it's your neighbor and one I know the stats about.

Is pointing out that your tastes may be slightly less authentic than mine with regards to Mexican food really that offensive to you?

Give it up. Taco Bell isn't that bad, unless you're some kind of hoity-toity retard that just wants to lord it over everyone. If you're talking about local Mexican fare, then yes, I'm going to get better goddamned mexican food than you are, purely by virtue of the fact that I'm about 1000 miles closer to the border than you.

In the same vein, I would not protest the fact that you get better barbecue than I do, on account of you live much closer a bunch of dirty rednecks that can't afford quality cuts of meat, and thus have to smoke/tenderize/season them to death than I do.

Is pointing out that your tastes may be slightly less authentic than mine with regards to Mexican food really that offensive to you?

Give it up. Taco Bell isn't that bad, unless you're some kind of hoity-toity retard that just wants to lord it over everyone. If you're talking about local Mexican fare, then yes, I'm going to get better goddamned mexican food than you are, purely by virtue of the fact that I'm about 1000 miles closer to the border than you.

In the same vein, I would not protest the fact that you get better barbecue than I do, on account of you live much closer a bunch of dirty rednecks that can't afford quality cuts of meat, and thus have to smoke/tenderize/season them to death than I do.

:lol: Wow. Yes, Taco Bell sucks and if you love Taco Bell you have zero qualifications to judge food in any manner.
Just looked it up and we have 900k Mexicans to your 1M. Clearly that dictates you would have superior Mexican food. :tard:
http://www.pewhispanic.org/2013/08/29/ii-ranking-latino-populations-in-the-states/

Taco Bell is crap compared to a true mexican restaurant, but that's not the point of taco bell. It's a place with cheap shitty food, meant to satisfy your occasional craving for cheap shitty food with cheap shitty food.

I wouldn't even call Taco Bell Mexican food. It's just calories that happen to be available at odd times of night, after all the mom & pop places are closed.

For sure. Marketed by pepsi to sell pepsi. & also to sell salty food to make you drink more pepsi.

& also, I was assuming the taqueria's were owned by messican mom & pops.

we've got some great ones here. & for authentic mexican, they're super reasonable pricewise.