Weed is now legal in CO

Also, this is the best food on the face of the earth. Newfoundland style cod fish and chips, with fries and gravy. Nothing better.

GzWhxdo.jpg

All this talk of taco bell makes me want to visit for lunch.

You guys could have been talking about taco bus, then I would go there, but nooooooo.... you had to talk of taco bell...

As non-gourmet as it is, few things hit the spot quite like a meat and cheese soft taco with Fire Sauce from Taco Bell. I can seriously eat like 10 of those things. I think they put crack in their barely edible meat-like substance.

If I feel like breakfast, you know what I have the Frontier do? Put a fried egg on the fucking top of it. :fly:

You people wouldn't know Mexican food if it came up and tongue-punched you in the fartlocker.
Hi, I'm from Texas and have visited Mexico on countless occasions.

BTW, Tex-Mex is fucking sour.

Arizona does not have good Mexican food. If you want the best the USA has to offer, you have to go to San Antonio.

cubans dont make tacos you fool.

Also, your cousins are all "diplomats" and "leaders" since they carry the Castro family name.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304887104579304970273466300

Buying marijuana for recreational use now is legal in Colorado—and paying for it with plastic is getting easier.
The official rules of Visa Inc. V +0.88% and MasterCard Inc. MA +1.48% prohibit the use of their debit and credit cards for marijuana purchases, but some Colorado merchants are allowing customers to use them anyway.
That is because the card giants, owners of the processing networks that handle electronic payments, have quietly decided not to enforce their rules, according to people familiar with their strategies.
Instead, the people said, the companies are following the lead of the federal government, which has said it won't challenge state laws that decriminalize the drug.