Wednesday night: A dumpster odyssey

the closest I ever got to this kinda thing was an old roomie dumpster diving at http://www.barco.com/ in atlanta. he'd often score thousands in parts. you need to aim higher, nme. you could make bank if you adjusted your sights!

Oh and as for spoilt food my rule is -if the meat is blue and the dogs won't touch it then it's bad meat. Dogs are great indicators for that kinda thing. Top homeless loser tip for y'all.

Dogs also are fond of consuming excrement, vomit, roadkill, and movie theatre floor grime.

I don't believe I'll be using a dog as an indicator of anything edible anytime soon.

oh nice. i've done quite a few barco video walls.

expensive stuff. I called them one time for a replacement bulb and they asked me if I was using it for a military flight simulator!! I've told that story here before circa 2005 or so. we were playing bf2 or something like that in the basement on a 100" screen. it was like having a VW beetle strapped to the ceiling.

expensive stuff. I called them one time for a replacement bulb and they asked me if I was using it for a military flight simulator!! I've told that story here before circa 2005 or so. we were playing bf2 or something like that in the basement on a 100" screen. it was like having a VW beetle strapped to the ceiling.

yea, we used to use them for security video walls. a few 70" screens next to each other... massive things.