Wednesday night: A dumpster odyssey

ZRH - premise of this show says 'That's how much we want to believe we can get something for nothing — even though we know we can't.'.

Except you can. I just got food for free. All the furniture in my house was free. I know how to get something for nothing.

I was raging so much the other day. Went into a store just as it opened and was like 'ooh chocolate yoghurt on the reduced pile' and went to pay for it. 'Sorry that went out of date last night we can't sell it to you we have to throw it away'. I was like u cannot b serios, just give me the fucking yoghurt then you jobsworth cuntbag. Raging.

No way would I let anything be thrown if I worked in a food store. They'd have to get past me to the bin first. :mad:

Actually, you SHOULD work at a food store. You could just "trash" the food right into your rucksack nightly, for you and/or your friends to enjoy. Less dirty and easier than rooting through a skip.

Actually, you SHOULD work at a food store. You could just "trash" the food right into your rucksack nightly, for you and/or your friends to enjoy. Less dirty and easier than rooting through a skip.

this is why they are required to throw it away. Don't want employees over ordering or baking or something just so they can take stuff home for free.

Dammit.

We just threw away our left over salad in the trash. I took a picture of it and was going to post it with the tagline: Carys, we made you dinner. Somehow the picture was corrupt. Imagine it was posted below. \/

ZRH - premise of this show says 'That's how much we want to believe we can get something for nothing — even though we know we can't.'.

Except you can. I just got food for free. All the furniture in my house was free. I know how to get something for nothing.
I don't pay attention to the host, it's entertainment for me to listen to while driving, not philosophical teaching. I would go out on a limb and say they meant 'cost' in the metaphorical sense though.

I don't pay attention to the host, it's entertainment for me to listen to while driving, not philosophical teaching. I would go out on a limb and say they meant 'cost' in the metaphorical sense though.

The only bit I picked up about free food was some bitch wife divorcing her husband because he discovered you could get food for free instead of paying for it all. If she's that stuck up that's a cost worth paying if you ask me. Fuck her.

no offense but I wouldn't be cool with my wife dumpster diving to put food on our table either. the vast majority would agree