WTF We come from a land down unda!

So, as the start of school happened on Feb... Something. (Last Monday, so whatever date that was), I said that I was gonna start an every day routine of something that involves moving my ass & sweating & stuff. So, I've been working on my fitness since then, and I'm so fucking proud of myself here.

I've been running, an average 3.5 miles. Running sucks, btw. It really does. But, my motivation is that feeling I get when I drop the youngin off at his school gates & continue on. To what is in the following pics. I feel so lucky & genuinely happy that I get to see this whenever I want to. There is barely anyone there & when I do encounter anyone, they are always so nice.

But, running really is a bitch. I will never like it. I get up, get the child all ready, breakfast, lunch made then we walk to his school & I force myself to soldier on & "just do it". Now, I'd be so disappointed in myself if I just quit. Plus, what sort of self entitled assholes would not appreciate this beautimousnous?

Anyway, end rant & peep my pics.

This is half a mile from kidlets school.. And I run along the beach & up Hills of sand. Major ass burning stuff happening.

pbMiljt.jpg

1UQuzeP.jpg

2Kz5enh.jpg

JBJEWqm.jpg

ae2luJR.jpg

SUg7dsW.jpg

It's like a huge pool... with sand
UGVKOvi.jpg

uMzS11E.jpg

1sexCro.jpg

pGuI4vd.jpg

SIJwH83.jpg

bN4mFOy.jpg

This sand is like flour. It's soooo incredibly deep & soft.
lXq1rxd.jpg

LqTIHKh.jpg

RRUyUbV.jpg

JDebled.jpg

LPE8RpV.jpg

H494K3h.jpg

ukeFB4W.jpg

Last edited:
So, as the start of school happened on Feb... Something. (Last Monday, so whatever date that was), I said that I was gonna start an every day routine of something that involves moving my ass & sweating & stuff. So, I've been working on my fitness since then, and I'm so fucking proud of myself here.

I've been running, an average 3.5 miles. Running sucks, btw. It really does. But, my motivation is that feeling I get when I drop the youngin off at his school gates & continue on. To what is in the following pics. I feel so lucky & genuinely happy that I get to see this whenever I want to. There is barely anyone there & when I do encounter anyone, they are always so nice.

But, running really is a bitch. I will never like it. I get up, get the child all ready, breakfast, lunch made then we walk to his school & I force myself to soldier on & "just do it". Now, I'd be so disappointed in myself if I just quit. Plus, what sort of self entitled assholes would not appreciate this beautimousnous?

Anyway, end rant & peep my pics.

This is half a mile from kidlets school.. And I run along the beach & up Hills of sand. Major ass burning stuff happening.

YAY YOU'RE RUNNING!

It does suck... a lot. I hate it every time and wonder why I do it. Buuuttt it does feel good to stop doing it, that after running high. Plus, especially where you are, there are such neat things to see on a run - obviously by looking at your pictures! It's always a bunch of stuff that gets missed if driving by in a car. I don't know... running is just therapeutic too.

Yay, keep it up! If you are doing 3.5 miles, sign up for a 5k race. Those are pretty rad. :)

YAY YOU'RE RUNNING!

It does suck... a lot. I hate it every time and wonder why I do it. Buuuttt it does feel good to stop doing it, that after running high. Plus, especially where you are, there are such neat things to see on a run - obviously by looking at your pictures! It's always a bunch of stuff that gets missed if driving by in a car. I don't know... running is just therapeutic too.

Yay, keep it up! If you are doing 3.5 miles, sign up for a 5k race. Those are pretty rad. :)

Omg! Yea, I want to do this:

http://www.colormerad5k.com.au/?gclid=CK7c_5fSwbwCFYLvpAodsWkAug

But, I need someone to do it with. :/

It's not til April, so maybe someone will agree to do it with me by then. :lol:

What I don't get about running is how one just like, keeps running. I literally get bored & go into a fast paced power walk in spurts. Just because I like the change up. I keep my power walk pace high, so it's still quite beneficial, but yea.

Omg! Yea, I want to do this:

http://www.colormerad5k.com.au/?gclid=CK7c_5fSwbwCFYLvpAodsWkAug

But, I need someone to do it with. :/

It's not til April, so maybe someone will agree to do it with me by then. :lol:

What I don't get about running is how one just like, keeps running. I literally get bored & go into a fast paced power walk in spurts. Just because I like the change up. I keep my power walk pace high, so it's still quite beneficial, but yea.
:lol: I could so see you having fun with a color run.

Poo, I'd run with you if you weren't half a world away. hmpf.

Yeesss it is soooo boring to run sometimes. It feels great to keep a timer on you and see progress though. Ability to go farther and faster feels like a big accomplishment each time. :) Find a running group too, those are fun for socialization reasons. :p

:lol: I could so see you having fun with a color run.

Poo, I'd run with you if you weren't half a world away. hmpf.

Yeesss it is soooo boring to run sometimes. It feels great to keep a timer on you and see progress though. Ability to go farther and faster feels like a big accomplishment each time. :) Find a running group too, those are fun for socialization reasons. :p

Awwww. :heart:
I want to do tutus & silly shit like that, hahaha!

Oh, nI use Map my run. Loooove it. Forces me to keep pace up cuz I can see right there. I love it.

Dunno abt the run/beer stuff! Liam doesn't run, soo... Yea

Awwww. :heart:
I want to do tutus & silly shit like that, hahaha!

Oh, nI use Map my run. Loooove it. Forces me to keep pace up cuz I can see right there. I love it.

Dunno abt the run/beer stuff! Liam doesn't run, soo... Yea
@123 doesn't do jack shit. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: