WTF We come from a land down unda!

Applesauce

The Gypsy-The Acid Queen
Dec 9, 2008
Marklar
₥3,143
Oh hai gaize! So, soon enough I will be saying that very ...saying. We are moving, yes mooooving.
To the land of Oz.

I will be joining Currizz & Father Brenton as one of those foreign people on here with vast time differences. I will be 12 hours ahead of your time, so I will be able to predict the future n shit. :fly:

Our projected move month is October.

So, these are the things I get to look forward to!

The "Meanwhile in Australia" memes will totally apply to me now :fly:
T7o2RF1.jpg

YAJhABW.jpg

This totally will be me. Mr. Kittens will be in his pouch. :fly:
xGCz4pB.jpg

VERY FUCKING REAL things to NOT look forward to!
pDyR4t1.jpg

LzC64v7.png

^^I mean, what.the.fuck?!?! ^^

And this...which is actually good, only I will totally have to learn how to do that swim upside down thing...
UWcleQO.jpg

I'm sure yer wondering just where in Oz?

Perth, Western Australia.
Actually, the area of a suburb called Rockingham.

Here is a map. Liam's parents, aunt, uncle, cousins all live where the arrow is. Like right by the beach.
We are looking around these areas to move to.

6vDTGrD.jpg

Full map...
8mNaJW5.jpg

This will be ...interesting, so stay tuned! I will be starting a blog soon! :fly:

Last edited:
Western australia is just ..... like a united states sized chunk of desert.

Source: Geoguesser learnin's

Whoa! It's confirmed? So we won't see you guys on our annual Maryland trip? :-(

How do you move with pets internationally? I've always wondered that...

Congrats tho... What a fun chapter in your lives. :)

So which of your clan are going as well? I assume Mr Kittens is #1 on the list.

:lol: Well, duh! Actually, the pets are the most expensive! They have to go thru a ton of checks, shots, & quarantined for 180 days! They both wil cost about $6,000. :barf:
The dog will be first, I guess. Mr. Kittens, we will figure out if he's ready to go with at the same time. Prob not, so I will ask his previous foster mom to take him until we can send for him. It does depend on where we live, too, because we will be renting for a bit.

Everyone is going except my daughter. So, we will be talking with her in July when she's here for summer visit. basically, we plan for me to fly back and forth once or twice a year, and the second time would be with her back to Oz for a few months. She has the choice to live there full time, or stay in US.

It's not much more or less than I get to see her now because of school & her gymnastics schedule!

Your kiddos gonna come with? I know you were concerned about pulling your daughter away at this point in her life

:lol: Well, duh! Actually, the pets are the most expensive! They have to go thru a ton of checks, shots, & quarantined for 180 days! They both wil cost about $6,000. :barf:
The dog will be first, I guess. Mr. Kittens, we will figure out if he's ready to go with at the same time. Prob not, so I will ask his previous foster mom to take him until we can send for him. It does depend on where we live, too, because we will be renting for a bit.

Everyone is going except my daughter. So, we will be talking with her in July when she's here for summer visit. basically, we plan for me to fly back and forth once or twice a year, and the second time would be with her back to Oz for a few months. She has the choice to live there full time, or stay in US.

It's not much more or less than I get to see her now because of school & her gymnastics schedule!

ill smuggle mr billay into the country for 3 grand. No guarantees against being eaten by chinamen, or saltwater crocs.

Whoa! It's confirmed? So we won't see you guys on our annual Maryland trip? :-(

How do you move with pets internationally? I've always wondered that...

Congrats tho... What a fun chapter in your lives. :)

No, prob no more annual meats. :( :(

BUT, we do still plan to do Flawridah in August! May even be Sept. But, we do want to keep that in our plans before we go. :heart:

Pets...I answered Valve, cuz he axed first. :fly:

Sky need a place to stay?

What does it mean when you have to quarantine an animal for 180 days? They sit in a crate that long and you can't see them??

But most importantly....can you buy Texas toast in Australia?? I mean what would you eat for breakfast if you can't??? :confused: