We are at a lost for TV shows right now...

I agree, TV sucks right now. There isn't much good on at all. I do enjoy watching Dirty Jobs on Discovery, but it's not on till 11pm and I haven't gotten around to recording it yet.

kiwi said:
I agree, TV sucks right now. There isn't much good on at all. I do enjoy watching Dirty Jobs on Discovery, but it's not on till 11pm and I haven't gotten around to recording it yet.

I've been watching a lot of discovery channel being that there is nothing else on...and history channel too

ChikkenNoodul said:
There was a new episode of Surface this week :happy:

And surprisingly my wife loves Daisy Does America, and she usually hates comedy - particularly if it involves anyone British :fly:

glad to hear someone is watching it! thanks for helping keep me, ryo and theac employed ;)

I'm going to try streaming cable over the internet from work to the house. This should be entertaining regardless of what I'm watching.

ChikkenNoodul said:
There was a new episode of Surface this week :happy:

And surprisingly my wife loves Daisy Does America, and she usually hates comedy - particularly if it involves anyone British :fly:

i've been wanting to catch that show...when is it on? daisy, i mean.

Has anyone seen the commercial for "Jack Osborne: Adrenaline Junkie"? Give me a break already, the entire Osborne family need to realize that it's time to fade away with SOME respect left.

KNYTE said:
Has anyone seen the commercial for "Jack Osborne: Adrenaline Junkie"? Give me a break already, the entire Osborne family need to realize that it's time to fade away with SOME respect left.

OMG I watched it for about 10 minutes last night; it was a TRAIN WRECK. Even I, who watches "Made" and "My Super Sweet Sixteen" had a hard time with this one. They were training this doche to climb Mt. McKinley I think it was, and all he did was whine about the training. Ozzy gave a little commentary here and there but none of it was legible, and all Kelly did was talk about how rough it is to grow up fat. :rolleyes:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, that was more than a little :wtf: pathetic
I guess the topic of the show last night was training him to be a Muay Thai fighter. They need to throw Tong Po (from the original Kick Boxer) into that ring and just let him work Jackie-Boy like the soft meat-bag that he is.

I basicly stopped watching network tv so I realy didn't care for the programing. it seemed pretty mindless.

only thing I watch ona semi frequent basis is Boondocks, SG-1, and battlestar and sometimesa history show or a cooking show.