We are at a lost for TV shows right now...

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
We are at a loss for TV shows right now...

:confused: WTF are you all watching at night???

It seems to be that time of year when we are between seasons of our favorite shows. I know 24 will be back soon, but right now we are stuck with re-runs of "Dog the Bounty Hunter."

I know FX is gearing up for "Rescue Me" and "The Sheild," but what do we do in the meantime?

Last edited:
I am currently watching River Cottage.

After that, I have lots of episodes of Conan O Brien, Frasier and Seinfeld recorded.

I also recorded the Rose Bowl, so I'll watch that.

i'm going to watch four kings. i think it's either gonna be really funny or really not. i like er, too, but i know i'm a minority there. as usual. :fly: damn normal people.

Galen said:
I am currently watching River Cottage.

After that, I have lots of episodes of Conan O Brien, Frasier and Seinfeld recorded.

I also recorded the Rose Bowl, so I'll watch that.
You watch football? :confused:

I wish I would have recorded it...

fly said:
You watch football? :confused:

I wish I would have recorded it...
I watch it, yeah. I used to play it aswell, but I don't have the time for it anymore. I'll probably play Rugby for the university team next summer onward.

I have a Sky+ box, which I -think- is similar to a TiVo box. I generally record alot of things so I can watch them all on my day off. It's well worth it :D

I'm watching Farenheit 9 on 1 and this chick is really getting it good....uh wait that isn't on TV. Sorry. :iono:

Thorn Bird said:
i'm going to watch four kings. i think it's either gonna be really funny or really not. i like er, too, but i know i'm a minority there. as usual. :fly: damn normal people.
SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! How is it that I end up watching Dancing with the Stars when NBC finally has some good TV on! Damn it! At least ER is new!

Candy said:
never heard of it. Is it like America's Top Model or something? We watched a DVD of season 3 24. I keep falling alsleep halfway through the episodes so now I'm really confused. :(

yeah, but they are designers. it was pretty good last night, this dude santiago pitched a fit about his lingere collection and started yelling at the judges - pretty entertaining.....it's on Bravo right before queer eye.