We are ‘almost definitely’ living in a Matrix-style simulation, claims Elon Musk

One of the NIN videos shows him killing an elephant..

I still can't forget the smoke coming out of the poor animals head.

I hate edison so much I won't even capitalize his name. All the dogs he killed, the elephants.... SON OF A BITCH!

Whı the fuck electrocutes puppies seriously man? How is it they didn't lock those people up. Dogs man, dogs. Electrocuting dogs.

I still can't forget the smoke coming out of the poor animals head.

I hate edison so much I won't even capitalize his name. All the dogs he killed, the elephants.... SON OF A BITCH!

Whı the fuck electrocutes puppies seriously man? How is it they didn't lock those people up. Dogs man, dogs. Electrocuting dogs.
Let's blame it on the syphilis.
I think he was heartless, insane, and very jealous of Tesla.

Probably didn't get laid enough either.

Hehehehehe :D

It's times like this I wish heaven and hell were real.

I'd say "Look horns, I'll come in quietly and won't make a scene if you let me go to the cauldron in which Edison's burning. I have to punch him in the face really bad, or else." I'd probably need to stand in a line for half an eternity but it's worth it.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi

I'd say "Look horns, I'll come in quietly and won't make a scene if you let me go to the cauldron in which Edison's burning. I have to punch him in the face really bad, or else." I'd probably need to stand in a line for half an eternity but it's worth it.
I'd just show up wearing a tesla t-shirt :p

You just capitilized "edison", you filthy sinner.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and adi
You must drink it all the time, then.
HZgJbcf.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
So, we're back to every post from Liam being how much America sucks again?

We have come full circle.
See @Maureen, when I act like myself they start bitching.

Why do people even give a fuck what I think about America? Do you think I care what anyone thinks about Australia? Not at all. I don't even care about Australia myself.

If you are such a sally and can't handle me saying something that Australia does better than America. Then just ask me nicely to mention somethings that America does better than Australia. There are plenty, but you Americans don't need any more wind up your ass.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas