We are ‘almost definitely’ living in a Matrix-style simulation, claims Elon Musk

Whoever wrote the code for my life has some fuq'n sense of humor, let me tell ya.
And here it is.
If we are living in a simulation, im going to kill the dream engineer.
Theres no excuse for poverty and starvation and disease in a simulation.
Musk is soft as a grape.

The only reason to place all human consciousness in a sim program would be to make life appear BETTER than the shithole which most of society is stuck in.
Imagine your name is Arjay Gupta and you are 7 years old and live in the squatter slums of Mumbai.
Some days you eat. Many you don't.
Oops! Mom just sold you to a brothel.

The only excuse for a sim program which includes this kind of nastiness is
The real embodiment of Satan running the show.
Wake up white people!

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and pacojas
And here it is.
If we are living in a simulation, im going to kill the dream engineer.
Theres no excuse for poverty and starvation and disease in a simulation.
Musk is soft as a grape.

The only reason to place all human consciousness in a sim program would be to make life appear BETTER than the shithole which most of society is stuck in.
Imagine your name is Arjay Gupta and you are 7 years old and live in the squatter slums of Mumbai.
Some days you eat. Many you don't.
Oops! Mom just sold you to a brothel.

The only excuse for a sim program which includes this kind of nastiness is
The real embodiment of Satan running the show.
Wake up white people!
Or its just a simulation, so it doesn't matter in real life. Ever played the Sims? No one cares because they aren't really conscious.

• Gravy
Reactions: Applesauce
Or its just a simulation, so it doesn't matter in real life. Ever played the Sims? No one cares because they aren't really conscious.
So you're not pissed off that when you break a leg the sim pain feels real?
It only matters when shit hurts or you are hungry or you get evicted Yada Yada...
All I'm saying is what asshole chose to create a sim world which is 3/4 in abject poverty disease and famine?

I far prefer pan Nicean Christianity, because it's a belief system which explains the pain and chaos as the work of Satan due to his childish jealousy and hatred of mankind.
To think it's some dick head software engineer who gets off on simulated misery without a benevolent creator who wants to elevate us beyond hell on earth...

My pain matters to me is what I'm saying.

Might as well tell you, Nukes.
We are all just a simulation. None of us are real except you. Only you suffer.
This entire construct was designed just to annoy you. Your real body is In a glass tube like in the Matrix. We are out here... Studying your reactions.
We can see Your Peepee.

Might as well tell you, Nukes.
We are all just a simulation. None of us are real except you. Only you suffer.
This entire construct was designed just to annoy you. Your real body is In a glass tube like in the Matrix. We are out here... Studying your reactions.
We can see Your Peepee.
Solipism, im the only sentient feeling being in the universe.
Oh my!
The rest of you are truly fucked then.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and pacojas
A 100% accurate simulation of our universe would require a computer capable of simulating every particle in this universe, and its interaction with every other particle in this universe.

Musk isn't too familiar with computational complexity it seems.

A 100% accurate simulation of our universe would require a computer capable of simulating every particle in this universe, and its interaction with every other particle in this universe.

Deep Thought can do it.

FGGJUbR.jpg

Which would make the simulation an actual universe IMO, indistinguishable from a non simulated uverse. And we are all biological AIs.
Plato put forth "The Prime Mover".
Pretty much the same concept, designed and set up the dominoes with probability but of course no predeterminism.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD