fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,380
Steam
mattressfish
(part 1)

So the other day, I was washing my car...

I was bending down detailing the wheels, when I watched a pair of boots walk up the other side of my vehicle. Thick, black cowboy boots. I was not expecting anyone yet, but was hoping for a fun surprise. As I stood up to greet this man, I wiped my brow of sweat and accidentally got armour all in my eyes. Fuck. Quickly, I wipe it out, cursing the vile stuff in my eyes. As my vision clears, I see Patrick. Wearing nothing but his signature cowboy boots (with the silver ring along the ankle) and a Bub's World t-shirt. Peeking out from under the shirt is a limp, but swollen, Texas beefsteak. OH. MY. GOD. I instantly feel blood rush into areas that very few men have seen or felt. My pupils dilate, a thin layer of sweat coats my skin as my heart begins to race. As I tense up, I can now distinctly notice the Frappichino bottle buried deep in my brown pinkness. Suddenly, he stops moving towards me and I feel my heart misfire. He raises his left hand and shows me a four pack of Frappichinos, but one is missing! He smiles.

As our eyes lock together in a moment that can only be described as swallowing the load of Jesus, I knew this would be no ordinary 'Take Your Daughter To Work Day'...

1545db16faa9000.jpg

If this hurr story had a little bit moor culture and drool be one of my black brothas I would be all down for da brown yo. Rated a Fifffffffff because I PLEAD DA FIIIIIFFF