Washing your car

I can't wait til Mingle Mixx sees this. He's made 2 comments regarding my sig making him uncomfortable. This has to carry quite a bit of damage with it.

+20 hit points

Awarding yourself points?

How gay.

Almost as unacceptable as...

"My kingdom for a horseth asseth."

Richard the 3rd, in drag.

Awarding yourself points?

How gay.

Almost as unacceptable as...

"My kingdom for a horseth asseth."

Richard the 3rd, in drag.

No he's saying that the new title under his username will most likely deliver damage to Mixx when he reads it - it's like a role playing game for overweight (yet still attractive) well tanned party animals with disarming smiles...

now that's Richard the 3rd in drag gay

No he's saying that the new title under his username will most likely deliver damage to Mixx when he reads it - it's like a role playing game for overweight (yet still attractive) well tanned party animals with disarming smiles...

now that's Richard the 3rd in drag gay

Yeh, well, that's the way I read it.

And that is how I described it.

But 'tis bad form to tack on one's own points.

Yeh, well, that's the way I read it.

And that is how I described it.

But 'tis bad form to tack on one's own points.

I was actually awarding points to fly's story, pimp.

I'm not above stroking my own ego, but this wasn't one fo those occasions.

it's like a role playing game for overweight (yet still attractive) well tanned party animals with disarming smiles...

I didn't know until now how much I miss you. What are you and HFS doing the weekend of St Patty's Day or the preceding weekend? Amy and I are trying to isolate a plan for my spring break which encompasses those weekends and the week between. We are pondering a DC trip - I know you're close.

What are you and HFS doing the weekend of St Patty's Day or the preceding weekend? Amy and I are trying to isolate a plan for my spring break which encompasses those weekends and the week between. We are pondering a DC trip - I know you're close.

o rly. This is me. Inviting myself.

vacation in DC in march? :confused:
why? sounds like a slushy/snowy affair with none of the benefits...i.e. skiing, snowboarding, hot tubs, etc.