want to unlock your phone?

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
found out something VERY interesting yesterday...I thought AT&T were bitches about unlocking phones but I found a sure fire way...I have an exec traveling to Ghana and AT&T has no service there...exec will be using a local sim in their 8310 so they can get their mail...after that story, AT&T unlocked without hesitation...could also be that I'm an account manager for a massive company but it's worth a shot if you want your shit unlocked...thought it was cool enough to share :cool:

found out something VERY interesting yesterday...I thought AT&T were bitches about unlocking phones but I found a sure fire way...I have an exec traveling to Ghana and AT&T has no service there...exec will be using a local sim in their 8310 so they can get their mail...after that story, AT&T unlocked without hesitation...could also be that I'm an account manager for a massive company but it's worth a shot if you want your shit unlocked...thought it was cool enough to share :cool:

TMobile does the same thing. If you have an account, you can unlock a phone every 90 days.

i used to hate itunes. i eventually gave in. i don't love it, but it really doesn't suck as bad as i thought it did. although it does make everything skip when it's downloading a podcast.