want to unlock your phone?

hahah.. yeah.. uh no.. I'm a resource nazi. Even with 6gb of ram, I can get down to 100mb in no time. Last night I did find a program called "Cog" that I will start using.. It looks promising. Also, if you bought an ipod, you're a douche. Seriously, why would anyone buy a media device where you need special software to use it? Creative, iRiver & Cowon make great players with customizable interfaces and you can just plug it in and drop files on it like a hard drive.
it was free.

it does work really well though.

hahah.. yeah.. uh no.. I'm a resource nazi. Even with 6gb of ram, I can get down to 100mb in no time. Last night I did find a program called "Cog" that I will start using.. It looks promising. Also, if you bought an ipod, you're a douche. Seriously, why would anyone buy a media device where you need special software to use it? Creative, iRiver & Cowon make great players with customizable interfaces and you can just plug it in and drop files on it like a hard drive.

you can drag and drop files on the 8300 series crackberries too...I have an 8gb micro sd in mine but it only sees 4gb