Wacky Shizit that you do

i grill in the middle of the night, with a foot of snow on the ground, in nothing but a robe and boots, and take pictures of my legs then post said pics.

April23 said:
He's very particular about what pillow he uses at night too.

OMG so is Jeff! To the point that when we first started dating he grabbed it and said its not the guest pillow!

Stupid boys

[edit: He's gone this week, maybe I'll poof on his pillow]

thrawn said:
i pee in the sink cause the toilet is dirty

i've pissed in a sink when all the toilets were full. (drunkin' stupor in a bar)

April23 said:
He's very particular about what pillow he uses at night too.

that's becuase he's OCD.

I like to put ranch on almost anything. it's soooo good. I also leave water on my desk and drink out it the next day.

Dharma1521 said:
It's more of licking fights that actually spitting because that would be revolting . . .

:lol: I'm up on my S.O. by 5 licks. The retaliation is going to be atrocious. I got him right in the eye once.:drool: We also rate women, men and body functions on the typical scale of 1-10. He's got me beat in the Gastrointestinal Pyrotechnics field only because I explode with laughter every time.

As for personal quirks, I bite my finger nails. It's an old habbit I picked up from Orchestra back in 6th grade.

I also can't stand having anything between my teeth. I will destroy one of my business cards trying to pick out food.

I always put my right shoe on first. I'm not to the point where if I eff up I have to take them off and put them back on right. (yet) But if I pick my left shoe up first I'll put it back down until I can find the right one.

I don't know if this is really "wacky" per se, but I spend large amounts of time listening to this while surfing Ogrish.com. I've found that combined they contribute greatly to my mental health.

Sarcasmo said:
I don't know if this is really "wacky" per se, but I spend large amounts of time listening to this while surfing Ogrish.com. I've found that combined they contribute greatly to my mental health.
if I hear one more guy that doesn't know shit about computers say "razz in" and act like they're knowledgeable because they use a buzz word for remote access I'm gonna mutilate them and make my own thread at ogrish