Wacky Shizit that you do

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
Marklar
₥2,197
So I was talking to Ape this morning about wacky stuff that someone does and they think that they are the only one that does this, for example . . . . .

I write everything down because I secretly don't trust technology, to the point that I write my blog into my journal incase blogger is attacked by aliens (or Tom Cruise).

When I play with my dog I put his toy in my mouth and play tug of war with him.

I have spit fights with my boyfriend.

I call my grandmother everyday because she lives alone . . . .

Ok, your turn.

[edit: I remembered something else. I've read my favorite book at least 12 times and I never get tired of it]

Last edited:
You know what I don't get? Blogs and journals. Why is it so important to archive thoughts you've had or things that have happened to you? This is certainly one weird behavior I don't have.

Sarcasmo said:
You know what I don't get? Blogs and journals. Why is it so important to archive thoughts you've had or things that have happened to you? This is certainly one weird behavior I don't have.

I think that when I am old that I will appreciate having these things.

Dharma1521 said:
[edit: I remembered something else. I've read my favorite book at least 12 times and I never get tired of it]

I read My Side of the Mountain about that many times in 3rd and 4th grade. I'm pretty sure I stole it from my 3rd grade teacher.

edit> i also stole Return of the Native as a protest so that no other human being would have to read that book.

Last edited:
i'm sure other people do this but i know where everything is in the house and walk around at night with absolutely no lights on. i even set drinks down on the table and come back to them without a problem. it kinda sucks when people move things though...damn women

I like to dress up like an old man and race the old time bikes that have big front wheels.

Here's a picture of me at the Chester Worthingtonbottom 250:

_923061_cycle.jpg

Food on my plate can't touch
Never will walk into a completely dark room

We should sign our friend Scott up here, he's full of these things. (not theac)

thrawn said:
i'm sure other people do this but i know where everything is in the house and walk around at night with absolutely no lights on. i even set drinks down on the table and come back to them without a problem. it kinda sucks when people move things though...damn women
This makes me think of something that happened last night. I was on the phone with FlamingGlory and he walked into a wall. How do you walk into something that has been there since you've lived there?

As for things I do. I put everything back in my school bag the same order. When my mother uses my computer she moves "cleans" my desk. I have to move everything back into it's messy place or I feel uncomfortable. I feel violated. Wow, looking at it written down I sound like a freak. I IM people in a certain order. I check the front door locks twice at night. Ya'll are gunna think I have ocd.