Viral pharyngitis

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
Let me tell you how much this sucks. I have never wished for Strep before at least that can be cured by Antibiotics. YOu know its bad when it hurts like hell to swallow, but you know its worse when you go to the Urgent care place and the lady looks in your mouth and goes oh my God. SO I haven't had solid food since Saturday and I didn't go into work for the last 2 days. I plan to go tomorrow even though its not going to be fun. A friend is leaving to go home to Germany tomorrow and becuase I am sick I haven't been able to go wish her well. Eric is going out tonight with them. I am sad, I am tired of soup and such things (BTW Ensure tastes like chewing vitamins, regular ones, not Flintstone) and I am in pain. I'm not a happy Jackie.

I can't open my mouth wide enough to see. It feels like it. She didn't say she was too busy going oh my god and opening the door and going we need a quick strep right now. it is all mucusy and so gross. ewwww!

IBWIP is really friggin sick right now too. He keeps getting these awful sinus infections. While I was in Atlanta having a blast, the poor boy was in bed shivering from a fever and using up every ounce of tissue like substance in the house. As soon as I got home I had to go to the store and buy TP and facial tissues. He went to the doctor this morning and got an injection of steroids and some to take home. He also got some huge horse pill antibiotics. I hope you both feel better real soon.

Tis the season. I'm just getting over some sinus crap. Nothing too bad, but not being able to breathe and hacking up boogers from your lungs is no fun.

You know how Yoda sounded in his death scene talking to Luke about "There . . . is . . . another . . . Skywalker"

Yea, that's kinda how she sounds right now.

Argh, no fun...my daughter has a sore throat and her wedding is Friday, we just hope she can manage to say 'I do' when it's time.

i'm sorry you feel so bad. i had strep twice in three months, and it's worse than ANYTHING. i wanted to die. it hurts to just lay there. :(

HydroSqueegee said:
Tis the season. I'm just getting over some sinus crap. Nothing too bad, but not being able to breathe and hacking up boogers from your lungs is no fun.

Try peppermint to clear up those sinus issues.

I know it sounds like a bunch of crap. I was skeptical when told about the power of peppermint. I used to get sinus infections all the time, then this lady told me about trying peppermint. Since that day, the minute I think I'm getting sinus issues I use my peppermint stuff. I haven't had a sinus infection or headache in years.

fly said:
I don't know what TCP is, but I can only imagine the taste of Betadine.
TCP is another iodine compound - tastes just as bad

Works like a charm for viral infections though