Viral pharyngitis

Thanks hun...Oh and INfo you are forgiven :) And you are right E-Rage sold you out :fly:

Who needs friends when I've got E-Rage ... right?

So I take it that you've been told I'm the nicest, sweetest guy in the whole wide world and I would never do anything to hurt you? Well it's all true! :p

Well, now that you've forgiven me ... when do I get to meet you and bast in person? Don't mind it too much if I'm wearing a kevlar vest when we meet for the first time! :fly:

So I take it that you've been told I'm the nicest, sweetest guy in the whole wide world and I would never do anything to hurt you? Well it's all true! :p

Well, now that you've forgiven me ... when do I get to meet you and bast in person? Don't mind it too much if I'm wearing a kevlar vest when we meet for the first time! :fly:

maurice clarett...that you?

Isn't the saying: who needs enemies when you have friends like ______?

anyways, screwing with people is one of the few things that pleasures me in life. I wouldn't have hung you out to dry if I didn't already know that JJ would forgive you in the end ;)

maurice clarett...that you?

Mugshot_clarett.jpg

I'm much more handsome ... and the kevlar is for my protection ;)

My Landlord fights for the UFC and we were considerably drunk at the house the other night. Well I decided that it would be a good idea to try to pin him, bad idea. He had me yoaked up before I knew it and ever since it has been hard to swallow anything. It is wednesday and my neck still kills me along with eating mostly soup since saturday night, so I just wanted to say I feel your pain :(

Not exactly what I heard but I still forgive you anyway :) Well we are out of town this weekend, but maybe next, or the next after that. We will be here.

I am utterly ill right now. I don't have anyone else to blame aside from myself for the sore throat and ungodly things leaking from my nose so I am blaming you. It is your fault.