Hawt Vegas

I've only been to Vegas once, but it was for NYE. Absolutely amazing, but not even remotely a normal vegas experience I would guess.

Gotta see the pirate show out in front of Treasure Island. Head inside the Luxor because it's pretty cool (although the remodeled the interior since I've been in there).

Ceasar's is good as a tourist stop. Don't gamble there though. It's worse on winners than the Hard Rock Tampa.

oh, and two words.

Wayne Newton.

Oh wait, your not 60 yet. :lol:

Seriously, though. I dunno. You could always go renew your vows at the wedding chapel on the strip. That might be kind of a romantic thing.

Then again, I'm hardly an expert in romanticism.

Chim and I went there for a couple of days. Didn't gamble at all. There was a car museum I think at Caesar's that was wicked great (got free tickets from Aladdin's hotel). There is also Hoover Dam tours.

You could call Jeff and let her talk to him.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thought I told you.. J&J are meeting us out there (Don't. tell. janice. it's a surprise)

we're watching their amazing race premiere with them sunday night! should be cool.

and i guess we'll be on liveatthestudio.com radio show sunday at 6 discussing life and love with them.

thought I told you.. J&J are meeting us out there (Don't. tell. janice. it's a surprise)

we're watching their amazing race premiere with them sunday night! should be cool.

and i guess we'll be on liveatthestudio.com radio show sunday at 6 discussing life and love with them.

Oh god.

Big Brother: Couples - I see it now.

word.

what's something special i could do for mama sunday?

Dinner at Bouchon in the Venetian. Reasonably priced, excellent french bistro food.

or if you wanna be a player, dinner at Joel Robuchon at MGM runs about $400 a person.

never been either. I'll get around to it someday. it's the kind of place you have to go at least once just to experience it

my favourite game to play in Vegas usually happens on Friday nights, when the LA crowd gets in. It's called "prostitute or gold digger".