Hawt Vegas

i mean, i was 40 before i went and only bec I was doing a charity event ..

considered chicago, san fran.. when jeff told me they were hitting vegas we decided on it. well, I decided on it.

Ja gets jeff for v day.. :case:

i mean, i was 40 before i went and only bec I was doing a charity event ..

considered chicago, san fran.. when jeff told me they were hitting vegas we decided on it. well, I decided on it.

Ja gets jeff for v day.. :case:

does this mean you get jordan? :hi2u:

if you really wanna do something special for ja, just give her a few bills and send her to the shops at caesar's.

just take her credit cards away first tho...

and tell her to meet you back at the bunny ranch in a couple hours.

i got my amex bill yesterday..

$4,492 :case: x a million

mine was about double that

:case: :waw:

but that includes a trip to cuba, and the balance on our windows, so it sounds a lot worse than it is. we just put that stuff on the card for the points...

man, i need to figure out this points thing.. i think we have like 60K of em or something.

and yeah, us too.. there were several relatively big ticket items (including that $300 ER visit for mo) there as well as some rollover from last month. . but still. 5 f'ing grand?! :waw:

man, i need to figure out this points thing.. i think we have like 60K of em or something.

and yeah, us too.. there were several relatively big ticket items (including that $300 ER visit for mo) there as well as some rollover from last month. . but still. 5 f'ing grand?! :waw: