Vegas baby!

So, you're getting married twice? Once on Friday and once in October? Man, forget that. Get married on Friday and go on another vacation in October with the all the money you save. Call it the honeymoon to end all honeymoons.

Congrats. Have fun and take some pics.

Well this is how it's going to go... Get married on Friday, get married again in October for the families but hold off on the "honeymoon" until December... so when we do our honeymoon we'll actually be doing our anniversary. We go on vacation every year the same week, so it works.

IIRC, this is the same week we had our first date, moved in together, and got engaged. :lol: To me it's only fitting that we get married then.

ooooooooooooooo, how exciting!! i can't wait for pictures!

as long as YOU ARE DOING WHAT YOU AND HE WANT TO DO, it's awesome...the problem with weddings, no matter how you do them, is when other people start putting in their opinions and think that they have say in YOUR wedding. :dont:

now the hard part is waiting till friday!! how will you do that?? :D

congratulations and best wishes, and i hope your wedding is as much as you want it to be. :) :heart:

ooooooooooooooo, how exciting!! i can't wait for pictures!

as long as YOU ARE DOING WHAT YOU AND HE WANT TO DO, it's awesome...the problem with weddings, no matter how you do them, is when other people start putting in their opinions and think that they have say in YOUR wedding. :dont:

now the hard part is waiting till friday!! how will you do that?? :D

congratulations and best wishes, and i hope your wedding is as much as you want it to be. :) :heart:

It is exciting! We will have lots of pictures, I'm sure! We've been looking forward to this trip for about 3 months now so excitement has already been building, now we're both positively GIDDY! :fly:

It's going to be an adventure to see if we can make it on time though. Our plane is supposed to arrive at 5:15, then we have to check into the hotel, then go to city hall and get a license, and then make it back to the hotel.

OoooOOOoooOOOooo

we'll see if it works out!

Congrats you two!!!! :heart:

I think chim and I are going to plan a very small wedding in Canada and a large party for everyone else. I think your way will be a lot less stressful than even that. Congrats again, you two.

We should double date like married couples some day :fly:

Congrats you two!!!! :heart:

I think chim and I are going to plan a very small wedding in Canada and a large party for everyone else. I think your way will be a lot less stressful than even that. Congrats again, you two.

We should double date like married couples some day :fly:

omg I've never been married and had married friends before!

Alright, so we changed the days.

:lol:

It is now scheduled for Tuesday, December 19 at 6pm

This is the day after my birthday!

WOoWOO

Talk a bout a great week!

Time to start stretching my anus...

Just remember to go slow and use too much lube. It might be easier for you to start out on top first, then switch positions around as you can accept more inside.

Just remember to go slow and use too much lube. It might be easier for you to start out on top first, then switch positions around as you can accept more inside.

No no...this is so I can goatse the after-wedding picture.

No no...this is so I can goatse the after-wedding picture.

She doesn't want to be in our after wedding pictures.

:lol:

So I've been getting grief from my family that they don't have professional pictures of SchmilK and I together, so we decided that we're going to take the pictures that the photographer takes of the wedding and give those out to our families and just not tell them about the wedding... so they're going to have our wedding pictures and not even know it.

:lol::lol::lol:

That just cracks me up