valentine plans

i'm usually pretty impartial to valentines day but after spending one in my ex's (fiance at the time) ex girlfriends truck broken down between cantwell and healy (bumblefuck alaska) for six hours at thirty two below i now feel the need to celebrate the holiday in the romantic sense.

stupid chevy.

As gay as that sounds I fucking agree.

As far as V Day goes...I'm going with a full on assault for my ho.

Details to come

:) We don't really celebrate, maybe a card or something... but nothing out of the ordinary. We show it to each other everyday more than 90% of couples out there anyways.

Is this one of your pretend fights so you can have make up sex?

We always pretend fight... it's hard to get mad at each other when we are constantly giggling. So is make believe fights for make up sex a working idea?

so do any of you take this holiday to a deeper extent than sweethearts? we always got little "happies" (little gifts) as a little sign of love from my parents, and who can forget the valentine parties at school? i think it's a fun way to do something a little different than normal to many that you love.

so do any of you take this holiday to a deeper extent than sweethearts? we always got little "happies" (little gifts) as a little sign of love from my parents, and who can forget the valentine parties at school? i think it's a fun way to do something a little different than normal to many that you love.

I miss the little paper cards with the cheesy envelopes

1009.jpg

Well, it's a wednesday, so i'll probably be doing laundry and maybe going to visit friends at the bar.

Taking the wife to Virginia Beach the weekend after. We'll probably have a nice dinner at home since we got a new dining room set. Then we play bouncy bouncy.