valentine plans

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
so how many of you take this holiday seriously, and if you do, what are you going to do? it's february, so i can talk about this. :D

on a separate note, what are your top five holidays and how do they rank?

I told Knyte if he got me something good I'd make him a nice dinner. He did very well.

39245c2910b07ddc.jpg

Yes he already gave it to me cause he sucks at surprises. I'm shipping Haylee to my parents for the night and cooking him a romantic dinner. He doesn't know what it is though and won't until he gets home on Valentines. I can keep a secret.

Edit: He might even get a blow job after dinner. :fly:

Last edited:
Oh, I hate Valentines. It's such a contrived piece of shit "holiday". If I have to use that one day to show my wife I love her, then I've failed the rest of the year. Use an anniversary instead to show love or some other day that means something to you personally.

If I decide I have money I want to burn, I'd rather spend it on an anal herpes injection instead of flowers or whatnot on valentines.

Fucking valentines.

I told Knyte if he got me something good I'd make him a nice dinner. He did very well.

39245c2910b07ddc.jpg

Yes he already gave it to me cause he sucks at surprises. I'm shipping Haylee to my parents for the night and cooking him a romantic dinner. He doesn't know what it is though and won't until he gets home on Valentines. I can keep a secret.

Edit: He might even get a blow job after dinner. :fly:

so he gets to give a pearl necklace and get a blow job? wow.

I originally planned on getting a bunch of friends who are single and going drinking but it seems that most of them got someone or went back to their ex's over the past two weeks. Even if I wasn't working thats out now. Their may be a radio station doing something here but other than WRAS on Sunday nights (JPOP) I haven't listened to local radio in over a year. I do plan on going to the Sinners Ball however during Mardi Gras.

I've just become happy with being single, which is a first for me.